🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hands off my privates

He had a job. He did that job. Is that what the libtards object to, someone that actually does what they are paid to do?

Ted was caught breaking his own protocols. Slippery bastard!

ted-cruz-latex-gloves.png

Funny how the RW has fractured, much like the economy of Nixon/Ford needed a new word to describe the economy (Stagflation), we need a new word to describe the checkerboard ideology of the New Right which dominates Republican thought (LOL) strike that, Republican emotions.

What word describes the R Party which is dominated by Authoritarianism guised in libertarianism (note small 'l')? Hypocrisy, of course, but that's too hackneyed and not sexy enough.

Food for thought:

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”
Garrison Keillor

Funny how the RW has fractured, much like the economy of Nixon/Ford needed a new word to describe the economy (Stagflation), we need a new word to describe the checkerboard ideology of the New Right which dominates Republican thought (LOL) strike that, Republican emotions.

What word describes the R Party which is dominated by Authoritarianism guised in libertarianism (note small 'l')? Hypocrisy, of course, but that's too hackneyed and not sexy enough.

Food for thought:

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”
Garrison Keillor
You're obviously clueless on what's going on the other side. Plus they want ever increasing government, especially Bernie. That's the definition of authoritarian.

I hadn't heard of the masturbating aspect, I suspect that was made up. I do believe this would be used against him, it was a dumbass law. And there's probably more but the left is totally focused on Trump for now. They haven't even started on Cruz yet.
iceman just heard cruzes tax plan.....sounded good
So you made up the masturbating thing. That's what I thought.
how could I make up that cut and paste
You're a stupid troll, not worth reading. Auf wiedersehen.

I hadn't heard of the masturbating aspect, I suspect that was made up. I do believe this would be used against him, it was a dumbass law. And there's probably more but the left is totally focused on Trump for now. They haven't even started on Cruz yet.
and as far as posters here go...you fall on to the lowest branch,,,bon jour

That's RWNJ code for being wrong and making a run for it.

Forum List

Back