Handy Guide for Gun Grabber lingo

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
68751019_2191890730938571_1450347667732299776_n.jpg

Certainly makes it easier to read through their bullshit!

Not surprising conservatives need cue cards provided by the NRA to remember their lines.

Not surprising conservatives need cue cards provided by the NRA to remember their lines.
Its to dissect the bullshit you gun grabbing leftist scum say...since you can't use plain ole words you gotta wrap it in bullshit phrases this helps dissect those cute phrases.

Its to dissect the bullshit you gun grabbing leftist scum say...since you can't use plain ole words you gotta wrap it in bullshit phrases this helps dissect those cute phrases.

I've said it about as plain as it can be said many times and I will say it again without the need for cue cards. I don't think gun control will work in stopping violence but I 100% support it just because it pisses the republicans off.

I've said it about as plain as it can be said many times and I will say it again without the need for cue cards. I don't think gun control will work in stopping violence but I 100% support it just because it pisses the republicans off.
You know what triggers a lib?

It's not the"Republicans". Most Republicans support some forms or gun regulations. To give you an idea. The screaming, nashing of teeth, crying, etc. you see to day didn't exist until the late 20th century. I guess people raised their children better before that. If you try and tell me what to do, I'll just throw myself to the ground in a fit of rage. Yuppers, throw yourself to the ground and probably miss.

It's not the"Republicans". Most Republicans support some forms or gun regulations. To give you an idea. The screaming, nashing of teeth, crying, etc. you see to day didn't exist until the late 20th century. I guess people raised their children better before that. If you try and tell me what to do, I'll just throw myself to the ground in a fit of rage. Yuppers, throw yourself to the ground and probably miss.

You are full of shit.

Most citizen Republicans are not for any reduction in our Constitutional rights. If somebody told you that then they are also full of shit.

However, chickenshit RINO polticians are no better than stupid filthy Democrats.

..says those who are incapable of doing anything other than parroting Democratic talking points....

So in Springfield Illinois at a Walmart, another sociopathic liberal teenage, who supports the left, tried to do a copy cat killing, and luckily for those in the Walmart, a good guy with a gun, prevents a bad guy(liberal) with a gun from harming others. If you take all law abiding citizens guns away, the kid would of killed many people.

Forum List

Back