🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hannity Dials Obamacare Call Center, Operator Says No One Likes It

So a set up call and lie ploy.

That's illegal as SH is going to find out.

Other then you being a democrat operative and not telling the truth about being a Republican, what proof do you have this was a set up.

She said people don't like the website, not Obamacare. In fact, Obama said the same thing himself this afternoon. You can say what you want about Obamacare, but the entire OP is purposely misleading.

NO ! the OP is NOT misleading, i heard the entire conversation, and YES, she did say that people who get thru do not like Obozocare and/or the web site.., she also said she does not listen to talk radio, never heard of Hannity, Limbaugh or Glenn Beck !

she sounded real intelligent...................................................., NOT !

She said she didn't vote but didn't sound real smart, the perfect democrat.

That said, the supplied sound track let's anyone who wants to know what she said. If it were a set up I think it would have been done better then what I heard.

Who can like, or for that matter dislike, Obamacare it really hasn't taken effect. What people obviously don't like it the mess that the rolling out of Obamacare has created. Really shows how armature is this administration.

So a set up call and lie ploy.

That's illegal as SH is going to find out.

He's a journalist. He won't be charged with anything, any more than David Gregory will get charged with possession of a 30 round magazine in DC did.

Maybe you missed that it was Sean Hannity.

He's an entertainer. NOT a journalist.

And you bought his lie.

Other then you being a blind partisan do you have one shred of proof this is a lie?

Explain how come Sean Hannity is the one and only person who gets right through to an operator?

That has been what people have complained about - that they can't get through. And, yet, were supposed to believe Sean The Paid Liar Hannity got right through while conveniently on the air.

You rw maroons will believe anything the Muslin who runs fox tells you to believe.

No matter. Its the web site that isn't working. Apparently, people are getting signed up via the state sites.

LMAO

Obamacare just like anything else the oriole touches

FAIL

-Geaux

I think you meant 'oreo'. So, you're a racist and stupid. Though the two are not mutually exclusive.

Multiple choice for a stupid racist -

BaltimoreOrioleByJackBartholmai.jpg

Oreos.jpg7

Take all the time you need...

That call was about as real as those fake Obamacare 'victims' he had on his show the other day.

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Maybe if Hannity had gone through with that waterboarding that he promised, I'd give him a little more credit.

Hannity Dials Obamacare Call Center, Operator Says No One Likes It | RealClearPolitics

HANNITY: They're really telling you to tell us to check back in on the website in off-hours. Does that mean that I should go on at like three in the morning?

OPERATOR: It was saying early in the morning and late at night, but some people say they do that and still can't get in.

HANNITY: So people are reporting to you the real deal?

OPERATOR: Yes sir, they are.

HANNITY: Have you ever got anybody that really likes it yet?

OPERATOR: Umm, no, not really.

No one Like's what? -- Their new lower health care premiums?

How could they know -- they haven't singed up yet.

LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!! It's not your enemy.

She means the Health Care Website, genius.

Hannity Dials Obamacare Call Center, Operator Says No One Likes It | RealClearPolitics

HANNITY: They're really telling you to tell us to check back in on the website in off-hours. Does that mean that I should go on at like three in the morning?

OPERATOR: It was saying early in the morning and late at night, but some people say they do that and still can't get in.

Knock it off, we aren't 90 years old. We can see well enough without you typing in super large fonts.

According to Forbes, premiums rose $7,450

And of course their singing, they've figured out how much of a sham this is.

The website isn't any better either. In fact the website is broke.

That call was about as real as those fake Obamacare 'victims' he had on his show the other day.

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Maybe if Hannity had gone through with that waterboarding that he promised, I'd give him a little more credit.

Do a little research before you call bullshit.

The radio host also asked the woman the particulars of her job: When did she begin working on Obamacare calls, how long she trained for answering calls, and whether her bosses have told her what to say when asked about the “glitchy” website. Hannity even managed to convince the woman to read the “script” aloud on the radio:

“Thanks for your interest in the health insurance marketplace. We are having a lot of visitors trying to use our website right now. This is causing some glitches for some people trying to create an account or log in. Keep trying and thanks for your patience. You might have better success during off-peak hours like later at night or early in the morning. We’ll continue working to improve the site so you can get covered.” And that’s it.

“And that’s the whole thing? So you went through a whole week of training so you can do that?” Hannity asked before attempting to cut her off, perhaps sensing the sensitivities involved with such a question.

He then asked her questions for which she clearly had no answers: “Did you know how much the government spent on that website?” “Isn’t that crazy?” “Did you know the president promised the average family was going to save $2,500 dollars, and the average increase is $7,500 a year?”

Hannity complimented for the operator for being so polite and kind, but also asked her questions that could possibly put her job on the line: “Have you ever gotten anyone who really likes it yet?” he asked at another point. “Um, not really,” she admitted, sending the radio host into a fit of laughter.

The conversation later switched to small talk about her residence in Panama City, Fla. (Hannity loves it there, by the way), the weather in Florida versus New York, her non-registered voting status, and her lack of knowledge about Fox News or any major right-wing talk radio hosts.

UPDATE, Thurs., Oct. 24, 4:00 p.m. ET: Hannity reveals that the hotline operator was fired after the phone call. Details here.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-calls-obamacare-hotline-grills-operator-and-makes-awkward-small-talk-with-her/

Knock it off, we aren't 90 years old. We can see well enough without you typing in super large fonts.

:clap2:

This is fear. This is rage.

Of course rational adults know Hannity was talking the operator about the health care website. Of course we know that Democratic politicians. . . well all people, politicians, people, everyone, no matter what their political affiliation, even Obama, is outraged at this cluster fuck HealthCare.gov is.

I think why hazlnut is shouting is there is palpable fear among the ACA and big government supporters. If they can't do something as simple as a web-site, the engineers of this State Supported Universal Health Care system are worried Americans might believe the opponents might be right, it was a bad idea to begin with. The PR for hearts and minds might start changing.

And lets face it, government can't do anything right. How long has the war on poverty been going on? Poverty is worse now then when it began. It's probably better to scale back the social programs and let the private charities take back over. How long has the war on drugs been going on? Right, now because if it, drugs are more lucrative than ever, so violence, crime and incarceration rates are higher than ever. Again, government just doesn't know how to deal with problems. It is time to take a different tack.

1239643_10153251604410471_65532289_n.png

I thought that if she wasn't fired it was a set up.

Of course the liberals can't stand this stuff showing the pure BS of Obamacare they have to resort to calling EVERYONE other then THEMSELVES liars. Everyone lies according to liberals even sweet sounding women on the radio.

So is the woman getting fired part of the bullshit set up? Jay Carney does every dodge possible to avoid answering questions about the Obamacare website Kathleen Sebelius does likewise they are both still employed this woman answers questions about it honestly and is fired that says a lot and none of it's good.

So is the woman getting fired part of the bullshit set up? Jay Carney does every dodge possible to avoid answering questions about the Obamacare website Kathleen Sebelius does likewise they are both still employed this woman answers questions about it honestly and is fired that says a lot and none of it's good.

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate...

Guess which parts they are using...THEY know truth is closing in on them...and you're correct...it isn't good for either of them as they will suffer the wrath of voters next year as a message for their deceit...

Forum List

Back