🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hannity Dials Obamacare Call Center, Operator Says No One Likes It

I think I missed Jake, but i do catch his embarrassing moments when he can't answer the most basic questions from the press.

OP- We get it, it's not running well, unlike O-Care itself. AND that's ALL Pub DUPES KNOW BESIDE LIES...

She said people don't like the website, not Obamacare. In fact, Obama said the same thing himself this afternoon. You can say what you want about Obamacare, but the entire OP is purposely misleading.

It would have been hysterical if the woman had asked Hannity when he was going to do that waterboarding for charity like he promised.

She said people don't like the website, not Obamacare. In fact, Obama said the same thing himself this afternoon. You can say what you want about Obamacare, but the entire OP is purposely misleading.

Yes, we all love Big BrotherCare

Quit your bitchin' about the ACA. If you are having problems, you be the solution and be the "go to guy" in your neighborhood. In fact, I am volunteering to be that person that helps out people in my community. I have only one problem, I only have an old 5 1⁄4‑inch drive left over from yesteryear. Does anyone know where I can get a 3 1⁄2-inch drive? I don't want to put any money into this "volunteer" work. :lol:

New, Improved Obamacare Program Released On 35 Floppy Disks

700.jpg

“I have heard the complaints about the existing website, and I can assure you that with this revised system, finding the right health care option for you and your family is as easy as loading 35 floppy disks sequentially into your disk drive and following the onscreen prompts,” President Obama told reporters this morning, explaining that the nearly three dozen 3.5-inch diskettes contain all the data needed for individuals to enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace, while noting that the updated Obamacare software is mouse-compatible and requires a 386 Pentium processor with at least 8 MB of system RAM to function properly. “Just fire up MS-DOS, enter ‘A:\>dir *.exe’ into the command line, and then follow the instructions to install the Obamacare batch files—it should only take four or five hours at the most.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-improved-obamacare-program-released-on-35-flop,34294/?ref=auto

Last edited:
like they are saying, we live in a fast pace now, no one wants to spend an hour to apply for anything! Once they see how long the Health-Care process is, they all say,,,F***K this! I am off you you-tube, or to see what Kim Cardrashian is up to.

Did you see how mad Jake got that someone was messing with his ObamaCare?

Silly Frank, you know I have 100% VA medical care, which you help pay for with your taxes because I was protecting you and the rest of America when you were growing up.

Thank you.

Hannity Dials Obamacare Call Center, Operator Says No One Likes It | RealClearPolitics

HANNITY: They're really telling you to tell us to check back in on the website in off-hours. Does that mean that I should go on at like three in the morning?

OPERATOR: It was saying early in the morning and late at night, but some people say they do that and still can't get in.

HANNITY: So people are reporting to you the real deal?

OPERATOR: Yes sir, they are.

HANNITY: Have you ever got anybody that really likes it yet?

OPERATOR: Umm, no, not really.

Suuuuure.

I signed up through the website and received confirmation and eligibility, in about 15 minutes. I did it during the light of day. And I am in New Jersey, which is one of the states that is on the 34-state server, which is the system that is having all the problems.

I'll go back in later this week and check out the plans. I suspect I will be quoted something lower than the outrageous $600 that Empire Blue thought I should pay prior to the ACA roll out.

NO ! the OP is NOT misleading, i heard the entire conversation, and YES, she did say that people who get thru do not like Obozocare and/or the web site.., she also said she does not listen to talk radio, never heard of Hannity, Limbaugh or Glenn Beck !

she sounded real intelligent...................................................., NOT !

Forum List

Back