Hannity & Malkin Defend Rutgers Coach That Abused Students

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
This has got to be one of the best :lol: moments in long time. Radical right wing nutcases Sean Hannity & Michelle Malkin are defending the Rutgers coach that psychically and mentally abused students including using homophobic slurs that he also received abuse as children, and "turned out ok" :lmao:

"Fox News host Sean Hannity and conservative pundit Michelle Malkin on Wednesday both defended a former Rutgers basketball coach who verbally and physically abused his players, both saying that they had received plenty of spankings and “turned out okay.”

On Wednesday, Rutgers announced that the school had fired coach Mike Rice after ESPN revealed video tape of him kicking players, throwing balls at the heads of players and shouting homophobic slurs like “fucking faggot” and “fucking fairy.”

Hannity defends Rutgers coach: ?My father hit me with a belt, I turned out okay!? | The Raw Story

Last edited:
my gawd some of you are the pettist people in the country

who the HELL CARES

What's wrong with defending people who do things that are bad? Our whole justice system is based on the concept that everyone deserves to be defended the best way possible.

I'm going to defend the guy too. Coaches are supposed to teach like drill Sargents. They're not supposed to be nice.

I'm going to have to partially agree here. The guy could have done without the homophobic slurs and the violence. Our kids are too civilized, even the least amount of grit is seen as out of line. Marine instructors do it to cadets all the time, none of them get a special on the news for it.

This has got to be one of the best :lol: moments in long time. Radical right wing nutcases Sean Hannity & Michelle Malkin are defending the Rutgers coach that psychically and mentally abused students including using homophobic slurs that he also received abuse as children, and "turned out ok" :lmao:

"Fox News host Sean Hannity and conservative pundit Michelle Malkin on Wednesday both defended a former Rutgers basketball coach who verbally and physically abused his players, both saying that they had received plenty of spankings and “turned out okay.”

On Wednesday, Rutgers announced that the school had fired coach Mike Rice after ESPN revealed video tape of him kicking players, throwing balls at the heads of players and shouting homophobic slurs like “fucking faggot” and “fucking fairy.”

Hannity defends Rutgers coach: ?My father hit me with a belt, I turned out okay!? | The Raw Story

Hannity turned out ok after his waterboarding for charity.....no, wait.

my gawd some of you are the pettist people in the country

who the HELL CARES

Look at your posts, all you do is spew radical right wing bullshit and parroting whatever fox tells you.

Do you guys have any other talking points? Because many of us dont even watch Fox and can see how ridiculous this is.
If Black Label doesn't know something about someone who is posting an opinion unlike his, he makes it up as he goes along and then wonders why nobody cares to read his drivel.

Look at your posts, all you do is spew radical right wing bullshit and parroting whatever fox tells you.

Do you guys have any other talking points? Because many of us dont even watch Fox and can see how ridiculous this is.
If Black Label doesn't know something about someone who is posting an opinion unlike his, he makes it up as he goes along and then wonders why nobody cares to read his drivel.

And yet...here you are.

I'm going to have to partially agree here. The guy could have done without the homophobic slurs and the violence. Our kids are too civilized, even the least amount of grit is seen as out of line. Marine instructors do it to cadets all the time, none of them get a special on the news for it.
That's not good enough for devoted leftist Democrats. They want homophobic slurs to be punished with loss of income. Their leaders teach them to force conservatives to lose income, and parade around with their scalps dripping blood all over the world.

That's to obfuscate the fact they started the KKK and now are trying to pin it on conservatives, also. They wonder why it isn't sticking very good.

Do you honestly think Hannity and Malkin are "ok"?

Yes. They are both good successful people.

Or do you have the opinion that anyone who disagrees with you on something is not okay?

Im not entirely convinced you're okay though. Not because of your idealogy, but because of how you act.

Now what exactly is wrong with defending people who do bad things? Again our justice system depends on it.

And while the slurs seem needless, aren't coaches supposed to push people and encourage them, sometimes through intimidation?

Directly from my brother, a Marine NCO training to be a drill instructor: hitting a recruit is a court-martial offense that can result in a dishonorable discharge.

That's not good enough for devoted leftist Democrats. They want homophobic slurs to be punished with loss of income. Their leaders teach them to force conservatives to lose income, and parade around with their scalps dripping blood all over the world.

That's to obfuscate the fact they started the KKK and now are trying to pin it on conservatives, also. They wonder why it isn't sticking very good.

So..the physical abuse was ok? And it's all just a PC ploy by the Left?

Forum List

Back