Hannity may be seeing the "writing on the wall"

How about we cut the program completely And cash benefits and medicaid and medicare.... Then lets cut social security so that anyone born after 85 doesn't get it. Then lets cut all federal funding to schools and parks. Then \lets cut the EPA since it is no longer doing the job it was created for. Lets cut is all so the only federal funding left is defense and salaries of those left. You know the way the country was founded.
Ok, so your plan strips our poor and elderly from their ability to feed themselves and puts a portion of them on the street or in major debt... And how many thousands of people would your plan put out of work? Then moving forward what are we left with? how does our economy grow? How does it positively impact the lives of Americans?
Strips the poor from eating??? There are no churches and nonprofit orgs that feed the poor?????
Those organizations feed the poor they want to feed, their church members and families that they deem should be fed, often only in their own community. Although private charities provide a lot of help for the poor, it doesn't even come close to the social welfare provided to the poor by government. And when times really get tough such in 2009, charitable giving decreases. Charitable support for the poor which was only 8% in 2008 fell to 6.2% during the dept of the recession in 2009.
You of course have proof of churches only feeding those of thier church right? Show it.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
You keep dodging the question, your credibility is plummeting... Churches do not have the resources to feed all the hungry and homeless, no where near the resources of our welfare programs. I've asked multiple times for you to explain how your ideas grow the economy. You want to cut all welfare taking money away from close to half our citizens including the poor, disabled, and elderly, then you want to cut government programs putting tens if not hundred of thousands of people out of work... So how does the economy grow and prosper with the after effects of your policy ideas??
Hey dummy we don't have the resources to feed everyone.

Ok, so your plan strips our poor and elderly from their ability to feed themselves and puts a portion of them on the street or in major debt... And how many thousands of people would your plan put out of work? Then moving forward what are we left with? how does our economy grow? How does it positively impact the lives of Americans?
Strips the poor from eating??? There are no churches and nonprofit orgs that feed the poor?????
Those organizations feed the poor they want to feed, their church members and families that they deem should be fed, often only in their own community. Although private charities provide a lot of help for the poor, it doesn't even come close to the social welfare provided to the poor by government. And when times really get tough such in 2009, charitable giving decreases. Charitable support for the poor which was only 8% in 2008 fell to 6.2% during the dept of the recession in 2009.
You of course have proof of churches only feeding those of thier church right? Show it.

You keep dodging the question, your credibility is plummeting... Churches do not have the resources to feed all the hungry and homeless, no where near the resources of our welfare programs. I've asked multiple times for you to explain how your ideas grow the economy. You want to cut all welfare taking money away from close to half our citizens including the poor, disabled, and elderly, then you want to cut government programs putting tens if not hundred of thousands of people out of work... So how does the economy grow and prosper with the after effects of your policy ideas??
Hey dummy we don't have the resources to feed everyone.

Really? You sure about that? Do you have any clue how wealthy our country is and how much food is wasted every day? Enough to feed an entire their world country. There is a lot of room for us to be smarter with what we do with our resources. Besides all this you are dodging my question again... What's that the 4th time now. Care to try again? How does your plan help our economy?

We've known for many decades that Hitlery Clinton is mentally, emotionally and morally unfit to be president. We can add physically unfit as well...

View attachment 84939

She's been late returning to the debate stage (Secret Service agents have indicated it is due to dizzy spells), she's prone to coughing fits during debates and press conferences, has sores on her tongue (probably thanks to Bill's serial philandering), and needs help just climbing stairs.
How long have you been sucking Alex Jones' dick?

We've known for many decades that Hitlery Clinton is mentally, emotionally and morally unfit to be president. We can add physically unfit as well...

View attachment 84939

She's been late returning to the debate stage (Secret Service agents have indicated it is due to dizzy spells), she's prone to coughing fits during debates and press conferences, has sores on her tongue (probably thanks to Bill's serial philandering), and needs help just climbing stairs.
We leave the "dick sucking" to you. That's why I made you my personal bitch on July 21, 2010. :lol:

So Hitlery Clinton donates 96% of her "charitable donations" to herself... :lmao:

Clinton Releases 2015 Tax Returns — Here’s Where 96 Percent of Their Charitable Donations Went
Her foundation is not herself, have you seen what kind of work they do around the world?

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch
Yeah - I have. Basically it is this: get foreign nations to donate millions of dollars and in exchange her and Bill will get America to do highly illegal and damaging favors for those foreign nations at the determent to the U.S.

But then again - liberals never were patriots. They always have been selfish people who are more worried about their pockets than the U.S. Constitution.

So Hitlery Clinton donates 96% of her "charitable donations" to herself... :lmao:

Clinton Releases 2015 Tax Returns — Here’s Where 96 Percent of Their Charitable Donations Went
Her foundation is not herself, have you seen what kind of work they do around the world?

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch
Yeah - I have. Basically it is this: get foreign nations to donate millions of dollars and in exchange her and Bill will get America to do highly illegal and damaging favors for those foreign nations at the determent to the U.S.

But then again - liberals never were patriots. They always have been selfish people who are more worried about their pockets than the U.S. Constitution.
Want to show proof of that? Didn't think so

The "proof" has been well documented chief. Even the WikiLeaks e-mails proved it.

The "proof" has been well documented chief. Even the WikiLeaks e-mails proved it.
Post a link then bucko

Post a link then bucko
I have. I've posted dozens of them. It's not my job to educate you or lead you like a horse to water. Either find them yourself here on USMB and go do your own homework (everyone knows where the WikiLeaks e-mails are - go read the you lazy bastard).

Post a link then bucko
I have. I've posted dozens of them. It's not my job to educate you or lead you like a horse to water. Either find them yourself here on USMB and go do your own homework (everyone knows where the WikiLeaks e-mails are - go read the you lazy bastard).
I've read the wiki leaks, I've heard your arguments and I think you are full of shit along with the other spin masters. If you want people to believe you then you ha e to make logical arguments backed up with proof of your claims.

View attachment 84939

We leave the "dick sucking" to you. That's why I made you my personal bitch on July 21, 2010. :lol:
Tell us all again how Romney has it all locked up!
4i6Ckte.gif

Hannity is a bit pissy because he sees his job in a Trump administration
in Communications slipping away.

Forum List

Back