Hannity

Would you agree, also, that Fox is more provacative than MSNBC and CNN? The more controversy, the better the ratings?

Good question. I suppose in an unqualified way, they are the most provocative I know. And by unqualified I mean looking at provocative as a neutral term just referring to originating controversy. However, I don't think that is as big a draw, because left leaning individuals will go watch Olbermann and company since that would release their happy chemicals, controversy or not. :) But it might help draw some true independents.

An organization which supports men fucking boys is not equivalent to being gay. You know- all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares.

Insult is the last refuge of a loser.

By the way, I spoke out to BushSanktheGOP for insulting you because I do believe it reflects poorly and felt your response to him was appropriate as well. But I just noticed the tag line under your name and feel it would be appropriate for you to change it so as to not be blatantly hypocritical. And in case you were thinking about responding with something completely stupid like it's not an insult because it's true, I will demand you provide evidence of the lies of every single liberal who ever lived. It may seem unreasonable, but so is your generalization.

By the way, I spoke out to BushSanktheGOP for insulting you because I do believe it reflects poorly and felt your response to him was appropriate as well. But I just noticed the tag line under your name and feel it would be appropriate for you to change it so as to not be blatantly hypocritical. And in case you were thinking about responding with something completely stupid like it's not an insult because it's true, I will demand you provide evidence of the lies of every single liberal who ever lived. It may seem unreasonable, but so is your generalization.
I can see your point, but my signature only refers to liberals who live in the USA, not all liberals.

It's really bad when he rips Dick Morris for not agreeing with him.

Having your dick become erect to stick in a males ass proves you gay. It's very simple, actually.

I can believe you are simple. But let's see, all man-on-boy sex is homosexual sex, but not all homosexual sex is men fucking boys. Does that clear it up for you. You can be gay all you want and still not want to fuck little boys. Fucking little boys would be an inappropriate sub-section of being gay. Unless you would like to put forth the proposition that since men fucking little girls is technically heterosexual sex, that means heterosexual sex is always men fucking little girls. If you want to put forth that proposition then hold on while I get your I.P. address you sick fuck.

I can see your point, but my signature only refers to liberals who live in the USA, not all liberals.
So show me evidence of every single liberal in America being a liar. Or are you just an intellectually dishonest hypocrite?

Last edited:
I can believe you are simple. ....

So show me evidence of every single liberal in America being a liar. Or are you just an intellectually dishonest hypocrite?

Wow an insult. That means I won the argument ya know. :D

My signature says "liberals are liars". It doesn't say "every single thing every liberal says is a lie". Occasionally they tell the truth. It's easy to know when that happens because their friends stop liking them. :eusa_whistle:

It wasn't an insult, it was a comment on your inability to comprehend this simple point.
If I said you are sexually attracted to little girls would it be an insult: yes
If I said you were heterosexual would it be an insult: no

Someone says you like little boys: You claim it is an insult calling you gay.

And I suppose you think the Lynyrd Skynyrd song "simple man" is just an example of self-depracating satire.

Not to mention that if your standard of winning an argument is who insults first, you lose every argument before you begin with your tag-line.

Nothing. I know I'll eventually meet a conservative here who will admit when they're wrong, because there are some decent ones here. Too bad you didn't live up to that standard.

It wasn't an insult, it was a comment on your inability to comprehend this simple point.
If I said you are sexually attracted to little girls would it be an insult: yes
If I said you were heterosexual would it be an insult: no

Someone says you like little boys: You claim it is an insult calling you gay.

And I suppose you think the Lynyrd Skynyrd song "simple man" is just an example of self-depracating satire.

Not to mention that if your standard of winning an argument is who insults first, you lose every argument before you begin with your tag-line.
Actually it is your inability to make a point without insulting someone. And my "tag line" is insulting to a group of people who choose their philosophy, not a specific individual.

Forum List

Back