Happening Now: Oral Arguments OSHA Mandate

The "test and Mask" is so last year. Why is no one asking why VACCINATED people don't have to also test? They're getting sick in droves!!!
I think the testing has stepped up, it seems here that everyone wants a test whether feeling ill or not and many of the positives, of course, have been vaccinated.

I can't listen.

How is it leaning right now?

I say this not for political reasons: the three liberal judges are blazing idiots. Idiots.

Kagan said 100K kids in hospital with Covid.

Sotomayor seems not to understand the basic function of the 10th amendment

Right now, I would say 5-4 they shoot it down. But I say this with hesitation because you just never know

Roberts coming down on the law this govt shill is trying to rely on right now...a law from 1970. Sounds like Roberts is not a fan of this entire OSHA thing

She says unvaccinated workers are a threat to the vaccinated...............lol............same ole narrative.

The "test and Mask" is so last year. Why is no one asking why VACCINATED people don't have to also test? They're getting sick in droves!!!
This is a very good point, IMO. This is true, and vaccinated people seem to be catching Covid at a higher rate than the background population vaccination rate, so I think that makes hash of their arguments that people have to get vaccinated for the sake of other people.

40% would opt for mask and test once a week. Which would require roughly 40 million workers tested every week.....lmao

Seems an easy ruling for them, there is nothing that give the Fed Govt this power.
Well that is where you are wrong

1641574157257.png

Forum List

Back