Happening Now: Oral Arguments OSHA Mandate

This is new to me. Is this something they expect to vote on and wrap up today, or is something that can be drug out for days or weeks?

I say this not for political reasons: the three liberal judges are blazing idiots. Idiots.

Kagan said 100K kids in hospital with Covid.

Sotomayor seems not to understand the basic function of the 10th amendment

Right now, I would say 5-4 they shoot it down. But I say this with hesitation because you just never know
Which conservative justice will side with the liberals?

This is new to me. Is this something they expect to vote on and wrap up today, or is something that can be drug out for days or weeks?
They proposed a few day stay to OSHA to do more research on the evidence. OSHA said up to them but it's urgent. Then OSHA was asked was it urgent months ago......and why if it's urgent does it not go til February 8th

Which conservative justice will side with the liberals?
1641575053108.png

Think that is it..............Council again requested a Stay via the Supreme Court. and they go to decide now.

The shots are safe, but I fully support your denial of all facts and your desire to die!

Evidence says otherwise. Not conclusively, but it is there if you look for it.

Also the fact this is a mrna vaccine which is new and long-term effects can not be measured.

This is not a immunization which would be safe and I would be willing to take. I will not take a brand new not fully tested messenger ribonucleic acid vaccine that is not a immunization that has had multiple reports of causing health issues. Especially not one and then get more boosters for it shot into me every couple months.

I might even be more willing to consider the possibility, but being threatened with my job, threatening my ability to do everyday things, threatening my ability to travel and so on makes me more resistant to the idea. I won't be forced or demanded I do something. But no one wants to let me decide, if you let me decide I am often willing to be more open to the idea. Even more so if I decide against something and not bothered with it further.

Elena Kagan, "The best way to prevent spread is for everyone to get vaccinated"
That's not even true. It's...not even true.
Wow.
And even if it is true, it is irrelevant to the issue -- it doesnt matter how good an idea is, if the constitution does not grant the power to to do it, the federal government can't do it.

Right now, predictably, Justice Thomas is asking why this is even necessary.

Right, sir. Very good question.

You can listen live here:

Justice Thomas is right. Why to mandate "vaccine" if "vaccine" is not preventing spread of COVID?

The chance to survive COVID is over 99%, little less for older folks. The change to survive it with "vaccine" is slightly higher, with risk of AE.

If you chose not to get the jab, and you die from COVID, it's on you.
If you chose to get the jab, and you die from COVID, or have an AE, it's still on you.

Justice Thomas is right. Why to mandate "vaccine" if "vaccine" is not preventing spread of COVID?

The chance to survive COVID is over 99%, little less for older folks. The change to survive it with "vaccine" is slightly higher, with risk of AE.

If you chose not to get the jab, and you die from COVID, it's on you.
If you chose to get the jab, and you die from COVID, or have an AE, it's still on you.
The vaccine is helping spread the infection.

Forum List

Back