Happy 4th Of July Shootings - Thank A Liberal

Chicago Shootings Over July 4th Weekend Leave At Least 9 Dead, Dozens Wounded

9 Dead and increasing

Dozens wounded

Isn't this dump supposed to be a gun free zone ?

Gun free or not does not change anything. So many of you have this false belief that if everyone was packing there would be less shootings and less murders. The logic behind that kind of thinking is just plain ignorant. If I'm carrying a gun and someone drives by and opens fire on me, my gun is not going to save me.

Liberals have always crapped on this country. Why would anyone thank one?

Liberals created this country. Get off your high horse redcoat :cool:

Uh, no, libertarians created this country. Liberals have been trying to destroy it ever since.

The only thing libertarians are good for is voting to legalize pot.

Besides that the only thing libertarians have succeeded at in this country is failing to get elected :cool:

Gun free or not does not change anything. So many of you have this false belief that if everyone was packing there would be less shootings and less murders. The logic behind that kind of thinking is just plain ignorant. If I'm carrying a gun and someone drives by and opens fire on me, my gun is not going to save me.

Your gun may not save you, but the people walking on the other side of the street with guns will shoot the guy that shot at you. If gun free doesn't change anything, why have gun laws? Gun free does mean that people who disregard the law will be the only ones with guns in that area. Without a gun free zone, both criminals and some honest people will have guns, so there is at least a chance that the criminal can be shot.

Bottom line: Criminals don't obey the law, so the laws only make honest people more helpless.

Liberals have always crapped on this country. Why would anyone thank one?

Uh, no, libertarians created this country. Liberals have been trying to destroy it ever since.

Conservatives are trying to destroy the country by legislating outdated morality and Christian beliefs. Criminalizing victimless acts, banning gay marriage out of bigotry, trying to teach Creationism in schools, and I haven't even started on supply-side economics.

Please explain to me how Liberals are destroying this country by opposing those things?

Besides that the only thing libertarians have succeeded at in this country is failing to get elected :cool:

That's true of "Libertarians" with a capital 'L.' Nevertheless, the politics of the Founding Fathers resemble libertarianism far more than they resemble either modern liberalism or conservativism.

I will take a video of my dogs arguing later and post it here - fits in perfectly.

Conservatives are trying to destroy the country by legislating outdated morality and Christian beliefs. Criminalizing victimless acts, banning gay marriage out of bigotry, trying to teach Creationism in schools, and I haven't even started on supply-side economics.

Please explain to me how Liberals are destroying this country by opposing those things?

Any such legislation can be overturned with the stroke of the pen. So how is it "destroying the country?"

Liberals are destroying the country with their vast social programs like Obamacare, and their many tentacled octupus like regulatory bureacracies who are gradually imposing communism on us. The brainwashing mills they call "public schools" are turning our children into brainwashed drones who will put with with virtually any outrage committed by the government. Their assault on our most basic social institutions is destroying thousands of years of culteral knowledge.

I will take a video of my dogs arguing later and post it here - fits in perfectly.

Your face along side it would be perfectly appropriate.

Chicago Shootings Over July 4th Weekend Leave At Least 9 Dead, Dozens Wounded

9 Dead and increasing

Dozens wounded

Isn't this dump supposed to be a gun free zone ?

Stated as if this were a fact......

Got it.

Last I heard there were 82 shootings and 14 deaths in Barry Hussein's adopted home town over the 4th of July weekend. Democrats thrive on chaos, hatred and violence and then they blame the NRA.

Last I heard there were 82 shootings and 14 deaths in Barry Hussein's adopted home town over the 4th of July weekend. Democrats thrive on chaos, hatred and violence and then they blame the NRA.

Correct.....

Usually, there is some lib saying these deaths are on the hands of gun lovers.

Well, I'd like to know who they want to take responsibility for these. They sure won't.

That is the definition of liberal: Unaccountable.

Forum List

Back