Happy 69th birthday to MEEEEEEEEEE!

You and me have the same birthday, albeit not the same year [me, + or - five years, if you were born in 1952]:

Did you know Paulette Tenae Carlson was born October 11, 1952?
Eleanor Roosevelt too.

Btw, happy birthday and I really do like you deep down,.. DEEP, DEEP down,.. but it's only because you drive me crazy sometimes and I suppose I drive you crazy sometimes. It's basically a love/hate relationship.

Btw, happy birthday and I really do like you deep down,.. DEEP, DEEP down,.. but it's only because you drive me crazy sometimes and I suppose I drive you crazy sometimes. It's basically a love/hate relationship.
Not any more a love hate relationship. You have grown since being here. I actually like you now, lol. Well, minus the corny threads about Potter and virtual parties and whatnot. LOL
And thank you. Me you too.

Not any more a love hate relationship. You have grown since being here. I actually like you now, lol. Well, minus the corny threads about Potter and virtual parties and whatnot. LOL
And thank you. Me you too.

Yeah, well now I'm only doing holiday party threads so you're safe LMAO I mean come on you have to have at least have some fun around the holidays right? You can't be that much of a party pooper. ;) But thank you, that means a lot coming from grumpy old Gracie. :p (I mean that in an affectionate way btw.)

Hmm,.. to follow or not to follow that is the question... Eh, I'll give it to her as a birthday present. :)

Hmm,.. to follow or not to follow that is the question... Eh, I'll give it to her as a birthday present. :)
I don't follow anyone here. Nor do I expect anyone to do the same to me. Thats a FB/Twitter thang. But I guess a thank you is in order although I'd like to pass the gift off to someone else as a regifted gift, lol.

I don't follow anyone here. Nor do I expect anyone to do the same to me. Thats a FB/Twitter thang. But I guess a thank you is in order although I'd like to pass the gift off to someone else as a regifted gift, lol.

Well, hey, I can take it back if you really want me to,.. I just figured that it would be a total upgrade from going from ignore to follow. :)

One year, I gave my mother a card that said "Happy Birthday you old goat". She was not amused. Which is why I did it. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, hey, I can take it back if you really want me to,.. I just figured that it would be a total upgrade from going from ignore to follow. :)
Doesn't matter. I don't pay attention to who follows me. I have had you off iggie for some time. You have earned your wings here, dear. Enjoy flying!

Doesn't matter. I don't pay attention to who follows me. I have had you off iggie for some time. You have earned your wings here, dear. Enjoy flying!

Thank you,.. but although that joke of yours was funny, it was also really baaaaaad. SMH.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRACIE!!!!!!!
1633995386125.png

Forum List

Back