Happy Easter, Everyone!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
He is risen!

1681037163152.png

May you all have a peaceful, safe, blessed day.

you can't handle the truth

It doesn't bother me. Easter and Christmas mean a lot less to me since being born again over 20 years ago. I carry the Incarnation and Resurrection with me daily; it's a daily celebration. The holidays are nice, but not necessary.

However, that said....

This is just bad form, and comes across as bitter and nasty. "Yeah 'Happy Easter'? Well here's what your Easter means." It doesn't bother me and hasn't for years, I expect it of bitter non-Christians. But it's still such bad form.

It doesn't bother me. Easter and Christmas mean a lot less to me since being born again over 20 years ago. I carry the Incarnation and Resurrection with me daily; it's a daily celebration. The holidays are nice, but not necessary.

However, that said....

This is just bad form, and comes across as bitter and nasty. "Yeah 'Happy Easter'? Well here's what your Easter means." It doesn't bother me and hasn't for years, I expect it of bitter non-Christians. But it's still such bad form.
No it's more of a commentary on the ignorance of Christians when it comes to the history of their religion.

No it's more of a commentary on the ignorance of Christians when it comes to the history of their religion.

Dude everyone here has read that from bitter non-Christians a million and four times. We know. We know the eggs and bunny are all about the pagans. Go pout in the corner or something. :rolleyes:

One of the two days a year people that never act like Christians get to tell everyone know they are Christians.

Forum List

Back