Happy Easter, Everyone!

Thus the crux of the problem.

None of them reflect Jesus, the whole point of being a Christian.

Jesus Christ Himself was perfect, and they killed Him.

PERFECT.

Infallibly loving. Infallibly just. Infallibly everything that is good, wonderful, holy, perfect and true. The perfect embodiment of the fruits of the Spirit you are using to beat Christians over the heads with on Easter Sunday.

This is what YOU did today. Not me. Not Blaster. You.

If you don't like the fact that Christians are not perfect, then look for the religion that makes people perfect. Really, go for it. Where will you turn?

Jesus Christ Himself was perfect, and they killed Him.

PERFECT.

Infallibly loving. Infallibly just. Infallibly everything that is good, wonderful, holy, perfect and true. The perfect embodiment of the fruits of the Spirit you are using to beat Christians over the heads with on Easter Sunday.

This is what YOU did today. Not me. Not Blaster. You.

If you don't like the fact that Christians are not perfect, then look for the religion that makes people perfect. Really, go for it. Where will you turn?

"They" did not kill him. We all did. He had to die because each of us are sinner. You are just as culpable as the Jews of the time or anyone else.

Yes, Jesus was perfect and none of us ever will be. But it seems that Christians are at least supposed to try to be Christ like.

Paul addressed the age old excuse of "well I cannot be perfect"

"They" did not kill him. We all did. He had to die because each of us are sinner. You are just as culpable as the Jews of the time or anyone else.

Yes, Jesus was perfect and none of us ever will be. But it seems that Christians are at least supposed to try to be Christ like.

I have no assurance that you know the Scriptures at all.

Please quote the verse where Jesus condemned our high holidays. Crickets so far.

Please explain to us how Christ-like it was of you to come on a "Happy Easter" thread and throw stones at Christians--on Easter Sunday, no less. I mean since you came here and set up your own Judgment Seat and then sat yourself on it. And while you're at it, please provide the verse where Jesus condemned holidays.

Please explain to us how Christ-like it was of you to come on a "Happy Easter" thread and throw stones at Christians--on Easter Sunday, no less. I mean since you came here and set up your own Judgment Seat and then sat yourself on it. And while you're at it, please provide the verse where Jesus condemned holidays.

Do I go around this forum boasting about being a Christian?

Fine. If you are going to pick nits at words....Do I go around this forum telling people I am a Christian?

I think the word is critical. If people are being self-righteous prigs and boasting on how morally superior they are, you would be justified in setting up Golfing Gator's Judgment Seat. I don't read that. I read "Happy Easter". But that is how you TOOK it to mean; that's how secularists usually do.

The "argument" went rather like this:

Thank God Jesus rose from the dead! He died for my sins and since He lived, I can too!

GG: You're a horrid sinner who doesn't live up to the fruits of the Spirit.

All of us: no kidding. This is why we need Jesus.

Objectively you're the jerk in here.

I think the word is critical. If people are being self-righteous prigs and boasting on how morally superior they are, you would be justified in setting up Golfing Gator's Judgment Seat. I don't read that. I read "Happy Easter". But that is how you TOOK it to mean; that's how secularists usually do.

The "argument" went rather like this:

Thank God Jesus rose from the dead! He died for my sins and since He lived, I can too!

GG: You're a horrid sinner who doesn't live up to the fruits of the Spirit.

This is what started the whole ball rolling....

I said this...it is what I have experienced.

One of the two days a year people that never act like Christians get to tell everyone know they are Christians.
The OP is the perfect example of this.

All of us: no kidding. This is why we need Jesus.

Objectively you're the jerk in here.

This is such a cop out. If people cannot read your post and know you are a Christian without you telling them so, what is the point of saying you follow Jesus? What is the point of being a Christian if you are going to be no different than everyone else?

Do you ever sing this song in church?

Forum List

Back