Happy Easter, Everyone!

You are not referring to me as I lead a Christian life all year long.

Not on this forum you do not.

If you did not tell people you were a Christian there is no way they would know you were based on your post on this forum.

Dude everyone here has read that from bitter non-Christians a million and four times. We know. We know the eggs and bunny are all about the pagans. Go pout in the corner or something. :rolleyes:
Not bitter just factual.

Not on this forum you do not.

If you did not tell people you were a Christian there is no way they would know you were based on your post on this forum.
How are my posts indicative of not being a Christian?

Today is also they day there will be 100 FB post telling me if I really love God/Jesus I will like this post and share it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's not really true.

In fact, the ONLY thing that is true is that there was a Goddess called Eostre, which is why we call this holiday Easter in the English speaking world.

In the rest of the world, it's called some variation of "Passover".

Much of Easter tradition is pagan the rest is commercial

Just like Christmas

That is just your opinion which I don't respect. You spend most of your time trolling other members here.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.

Show us any of your post containing any of these.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.

Show us any of your post containing any of these.

Unlike you I try to engage in rational conversation on the subject matter. You spend most of your time trolling.

Self-control: I don't type nearly a fraction of the stuff I could type in response to your obvious trolling.

And when I don't type it, I say, "thank you Jesus". And I mean it.

One out of 8, Jesus would be so proud of you.

Forum List

Back