Happy Easter, Everyone!

Just another attempt at trolling by you. I bet you wonder why so many people here dislike you.

Where is the love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control in this post?

It was you that questioned other people's Christian beliefs here.

Yes, because none of you show the fruits of the spirit, which is how we are told people will know who are Christians.

Secularists are so judgmental.

Who are you to speak for Jesus?

A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

It was you that questioned other people's Christian beliefs here.

The high holidays drive them nuts. Christmas, Easter. Every year.

It's part of the reason--just a tiny part, but part--I know it's all true. Spiritual battles in high places.

A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

Here is what is happening in the world right now, from Galatians 5. Just before the Fruit of the Spirit verses:

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

What Christians are supposed to do is nothing in response to the above, or better yet, endorse it all, else we're not "loving", "peaceful", or whatever. Sorry, your view of the Fruits of the Spirit is rejected.

Here is what is happening in the world right now, from Galatians 5. Just before the Fruit of the Spirit verses:

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

What Christians are supposed to do is nothing in response to the above, or better yet, endorse it all, else we're not "loving", "peaceful", or whatever. Sorry, your view of the Fruits of the Spirit is rejected.

Christians are supposed to be set apart, they are supposed to be different.

Yet you find excuse after excuse not to be.

The high holidays drive them nuts. Christmas, Easter. Every year.

It's part of the reason--just a tiny part, but part--I know it's all true. Spiritual battles in high places.

Even your "high holidays" are against the words of Jesus.

But none of this matters to you all.

He is risen!

View attachment 774713

May you all have a peaceful, safe, blessed day.
u0e5q6qs7wsa1.jpg

keep giving.

You could try.. .minding your own business.

Why does it bother you that other people are having sex or worshipping nature instead of a sky pixie.

Forum List

Back