Happy Hundredth Birthday Jimmy Carter

yes he did, that has been acknowledged previously. The problem is that that agreement did not stop the violence and religious hate in the mideast. Muslims and Jews have been fighting the same war for 2000 years. Carter did not end it. The Crusades ended it for a while, but as long as one muslim imam survives the war will continue.

Carter can negotiate between countries.
He can’t negotiate what is in people’s hearts.

:slap:

Go back to my original post #7 and get back to me
an agreement between Israel and Egypt did not resolve the mid east problem. It stopped violence between those two countries, true. But most of the credit goes to Sadat and Begin, Carter just stood between them and grinned. I know you are trying to make Carter look great, but the truth is that he did more good after being president than while president. Yes, he is a good person, No, he was not a great president.

an agreement between Israel and Egypt did not resolve the mid east problem. It stopped violence between those two countries, true. But most of the credit goes to Sadat and Begin, Carter just stood between them and grinned. I know you are trying to make Carter look great, but the truth is that he did more good after being president than while president. Yes, he is a good person, No, he was not a great president.
Have you always struggled with English comprehension?

I stated Carter negotiated peace between Israel and Egypt.
I never claimed he negotiated peace in the Middle East

Forum List

Back