Happy Insurrection Day!

“Abuse is all that poster and others like the coyote and johnlaw have in their bag of tricks, with the exception of that big old low IQ hammer -- the one that turns everything into a nail. Smash, smash, smash. They simply quiver with violence and they are starting to act on it. We will see. It's beginning to happen. It's going to be lovely to watch them spin their way to their own doom.”

‘God, I can't wait until the shit hits the fan and you and Coyote get a face full of it! It's going to be very gratifying.”

“Getting close to time to put that comically mouthy little fuck in the timeout corner.”

“This is the big reason that it is time to throw them the fuck out and rebuild our country so that it's fit for real humans to live in.”

Ashli Babbitt Memorial Day.

Where America remembers when a filthy Negro government thug brutally murdered an unarmed veteran woman because she was protesting a stolen election.
:auiqs.jpg: We don't negotiate with terrorists, you filthy magaturd moron.

“Abuse is all that poster and others like the coyote and johnlaw have in their bag of tricks, with the exception of that big old low IQ hammer -- the one that turns everything into a nail. Smash, smash, smash. They simply quiver with violence and they are starting to act on it. We will see. It's beginning to happen. It's going to be lovely to watch them spin their way to their own doom.”

‘God, I can't wait until the shit hits the fan and you and Coyote get a face full of it! It's going to be very gratifying.”

“Getting close to time to put that comically mouthy little fuck in the timeout corner.”

“This is the big reason that it is time to throw them the fuck out and rebuild our country so that it's fit for real humans to live in.”
That's all you got? What violent act do you accuse me of? SPECIFICALLY.

1641518749910.jpeg

Wrong it was your use of violent language. Don’t run away from it! Stand your ground!
Violent language only hurts little babies. Adults are not bruised by words. Go tell you mommy about it and leave the adults to talk.

It is an attack on government facilities. Is it an attempt to bring down our government by overturning an election? No. Just mindless violence.

1641519237802.png

The violence has been used in an attempt to sway opinion in a variety of cities for the last few years so in effect it was used in overturning the government.

It's called do as I demand or I'll burn it all down.

Of course if they want to take it all from me by attempting to take it in the name of equality and equity I'll burn it down myself.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back