Happy Insurrection Day!

Who cares what it sounds like to you, freak? You believe any lie that pours out of you orange lard and master's mouth.

1641517496519.png

I'm glad you're so tolerant that you wouldn't dream of creating division and dissent.

Do you think that if the people you're calling insurrectionists had been carrying pitchforks, buckets of tar, bags of feathers, and torches, instead of Old Glory the Capitol police would have felt less threatened?

*****SMILE*****

:)

and mandates are tyranny
I suggest that you reread America's history democrats have always been the party of tyranny
Speaking of history…you realize right, that vaccine mandates have a long history in the US? Starting in 1777…when George Washington mandated his soldiers be vaccinated for small pox.

I'm glad you're so tolerant that you wouldn't dream of creating division and dissent.
What is your definition of tolerant, ya crybaby? Telling you your farts smell like roses?

That cult diarrhea pouring out of your mouth? Smells like shit. Our grandkids will be learning about dangerous cultists like you in Middle school.

Speaking of history…you realize right, that vaccine mandates have a long history in the US? Starting in 1777…when George Washington mandated his soldiers be vaccinated for small pox.
You don't understand the difference between a citizen and a soldier do you?
You're comparing apples to oranges

View attachment 584606

Sounds like it to me otherwise you wouldn't have to get upset and start being abusive.

Do you need to take your meds?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Abuse is all that poster and others like the coyote and johnlaw have in their bag of tricks, with the exception of that big old low IQ hammer -- the one that turns everything into a nail. Smash, smash, smash. They simply quiver with violence and they are starting to act on it. We will see. It's beginning to happen. It's going to be lovely to watch them spin their way to their own doom.

The only drooling over a killing is from you. Ashli Babbitt was a victim. She was victim of the lies told by Trump and Trumpers. You show no remorse for those lies. She died for a lie and for nothing.
Oh, you sweet little deluded rodent, you are so funny.

But not for those who drool over the killing of an unarmed woman.
Did any one know she wa
You don't understand the difference between a citizen and a soldier do you?
You're comparing apples to oranges
Then why is the right outraged over mandates requiring the military be immunized for Covid :dunno:

Regardless, we can just jump to 1809 when Massachussetts authorized a mandate requiring all citizens over 21 be vaccinated for smallpox.

Forum List

Back