Happy Juneteenth!

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
The celebrations have started!

IMG_3573.jpeg

Ain’t diversity great?

A phony holiday of no national importance. Add in a terrible name and you have Marxist BS.

People get murdered on pretty much every day of the year, but you comment about it on the anniversary when the last black slaves were freed.

Black people are living in your mind rent free. How's that for welfare abuse motherfucker?

Will this year's death toll top last years? I'm thinking the hood rats are all excited over 'Reparations' getting started in California, and will be working on thinning out the numbers of recipients in order to increase their own Bling hauls. I bet they don't publish that sort of breakdown.

Last edited:
The celebrations have started!

View attachment 796514

Ain’t diversity great?
Diversity and inclusion is our strength.

Just think we have two more nights to go. At least 30 more will be shot in Chicago just by itself.

I love Negro holidays. They bring out the "best" in America.

People get murdered on pretty much every day of the year, but you comment about it on the anniversary when the last black slaves were freed.

Black people are living in your mind rent free. How's that for welfare abuse motherfucker?

Slavery ended in December 1865 when the proclamation was made that the 13th Amendment had been ratified.

And who freed those black slaves?

Oh, and I made no comment about murder, so you are more confused than usual.

I deferred the Juneteenth zholiday. I’ll work 8 hour’s tomorrow at regular pay then get to take July 3 off instead. I don’t celebrate Juneteenth but I’ll take a 5 day weekend for Independence Day.

Forum List

Back