Happy Juneteenth!

Screenshot+2023-06-16+at+6.19.08+AM.png

Drag queens kicking the PBs asses should be enough. They should consider themselves lucky it only happened once. Drag queens can be some tough bitches when you finally piss them off.
They are always violent. We know.

You stand long enough on the streets of many cities in America today ....and some Rat thug is going to shoot you.

you can take that to the bank!
All in the name of the statist lefts population control program! It would be tragic if it was not so comical like they're MURDRING THEIR OWN PEOPLE!!!

We got millions of white Americans and black Americans that are either homeless or poor. And yet we got the Democrats and neoconservatives blasting us with the race division propaganda every day. I would urge everyone here to be happy love life and reject negativity.

CNN, Fox News, all the mass media legacy outlets. Hollywood all guilty of promoting race division in the name of BLM. And once again as everyone here knows the poor working class black man and white man on the street ain’t getting shit from BLM.

Waving the Ukrainian flag, a Juneteenth flag, waving an LGBT flag ain’t puttin any money in the pockets of the working class white man and the working class black man ….everyone knows this.

Western civilization has never seen the types of things We are seeing in America today. we don’t have equality in America…. The rich Hollywood celebrities and Republicans and Democrats are catering to left wing extremism. Telling us things like “men can get pregnant”. It really is that simple. Unfortunately some portion of Democrats on this message board Don’t understand the message. They just think it’s like a joke. It’s not a joke. They’re trying to tell you “men can get pregnant” stop laughing at this. Stop saying that “well it’s not my life it’s not affecting me” because it affects everyone.

Rich multimillionaire Republicans and Democrats that are part of the establishment want every American to be a slave working 9 to 5 job do drugs all the time and be nothing. They want us all to listen to BLM to be weak and to cry, they want us to cry, they want men to act feminine. You know what man to hell with that establishment shit. That’s negativity. We need to embrace positivity and equality.

People get murdered on pretty much every day of the year, but you comment about it on the anniversary when the last black slaves were freed.

Black people are living in your mind rent free. How's that for welfare abuse motherfucker?
Ok I guarantee the guy you’re quoting. Will have a beer with a black guy. But that black mayor of Chicago won’t give interviews to white people. Come on man.

Hey brother, the guy you’re talking to was just a bit frustrated. I mean you’re saying that’s racism. What about the name Black Lives Matter that is extreme racism. It’s vicious racism actually.

How is it like to be a poor white man who is addicted to drugs and he doesn’t have a damn thing it is on the verge of dying and they see a multimillionaire, rich, white elite democrat say you know what yeah white people are born privileged. Yikes.

This isn’t even a case of pot meet kettle, brother you’re getting brainwashed by the far left. And I think you’re better than this and you can rise up.

You stand long enough on the streets of many cities in America today ....and some Rat thug is going to shoot you.

you can take that to the bank!
That's bullshit, fool do you know how many folks walk down the street on a daily basis and 99.2% of them are not getting shot.

Forum List

Back