Happy Juneteenth!

Juneteenth?
That still going on?

So the blacks get a day, and white privileged FAGAts get the whole month for their Pride.

Drag queens kicking the PBs asses should be enough. They should consider themselves lucky it only happened once. Drag queens can be some tough bitches when you finally piss them off.
Aim at center mass and keep firing until the threat is netralized.

A phony holiday of no national importance. Add in a terrible name and you have Marxist BS.
Been contemplating this issue this weekend. I am in favor of cutting federal holidays back to only those that have significance for ALL Americans. I count seven. New Years Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day and Thanksgiving Day. All others have reasons of ethnicity or religion thus making them special interest. Many will argue that Columbus Day is an "Italian" holiday, but I take issue with that. It commemorates discovery of the new world by Europeans (Isabella and Ferdinand, Spaniards, financed the trip).

More death, mor guns, more violence, all in a DNC utopia with a brand new spanking Marxist mayor overseeing it all

In fact, I think Beetlejuice did a better job.

No matter, the cultists gotta cult.

More death, mor guns, more violence, all in a DNC utopia with a brand new spanking Marxist mayor overseeing it all

In fact, I think Beetlejuice did a better job.

No matter, the cultists gotta cult.

This is Planned Parenthood's cleanup crew.

People get murdered on pretty much every day of the year, but you comment about it on the anniversary when the last black slaves were freed.

Black people are living in your mind rent free. How's that for welfare abuse motherfucker?

You seem upset?

Forum List

Back