Happy news as Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina marry

What a heartwarming story on this cold october evening. It has everything. Two beautiful youngsters, love across the ocean and young lovers comitting to a lifetime of love and fidelity..

Lets give them a huge cheer and all our good wishes.
most gay marriages end in divorce in the first 5 yrs,,,

How are you not?
I do not know why I should be . Ive been married nearly 30 years and there is a gay couple next door but one.

They have made no attempt to "gay" me in any way. They do send us a couple of bags of green beans every summer and my wife shopped for them during the lockdown.

I am beginning to suspect that they might just be "people" and good neighbours.

What are your Gay friends like ?

I do not know why I should be . Ive been married nearly 30 years and there is a gay couple next door but one.

They have made no attempt to "gay" me in any way. They do send us a couple of bags of green beans every summer and my wife shopped for them during the lockdown.

I am beginning to suspect that they might just be "people" and good neighbours.

What are your Gay friends like ?
I had a gay weed dealer that was always trying to get in our pants,, went a party at his house one time and he warned us to never take a drink or anything thing else from another [person there and to not put our drink down and watch it at all times,,,

he also told us how he trolls around town looking for children to coerce into sex using drugs,,,

he also told me he didnt know a single gay man that didnt want to have sex with young boys,, some very young,,,

I had a gay weed dealer that was always trying to get in our pants,, went a party at his house one time and he warned us to never take a drink or anything thing else from another [person there and to not put our drink down and watch it at all times,,,

he also told us how he trolls around town looking for children to coerce into sex using drugs,,,

he also told me he didnt know a single gay man that didnt want to have sex with young boys,, some very young,,,
You have very exciting imaginary friends.

What a heartwarming story on this cold october evening. It has everything. Two beautiful youngsters, love across the ocean and young lovers comitting to a lifetime of love and fidelity..

Lets give them a huge cheer and all our good wishes.
Good Allah there are no words to describe your level of perversion

Link.

Do you have any gay married couples that are considered friends?

I can't think of a single married gay couple that got divorced.
I can think of a massive amount of straight couples that got divorced.
I dont have any straight married couples I consider friends,,,

and yes divorce is up in this country,, gays hold the highest rate,,,

I can't.
You can't prove God is Real, can you.
I never claimed he was,,

but you claimed if he was he would favor gay marriage,, so you were speaking for god,,,

you better hope hes not real,, wouldnt want lightning to strike you down,,

I never claimed he was,,

but you claimed if he was he would favor gay marriage,, so you were speaking for god,,,

you better hope hes not real,, wouldnt want lightning to strike you down,,
So you believe in god out of FEAR.
Nice.

Forum List

Back