Happy news as Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Argentina marry

What a heartwarming story on this cold october evening. It has everything. Two beautiful youngsters, love across the ocean and young lovers comitting to a lifetime of love and fidelity..

Lets give them a huge cheer and all our good wishes.
it’s october where you live?

Your virtue signalling is obvious and embarrassing. What the fuck is wrong with you? :cuckoo:
Sammy Hagar says he recently reached out to Alex Van Halen but never heard back: "Alex has got a stick up his ass about something with me still, and he's gonna take it to his grave, I guess"

What a heartwarming story on this cold october evening. It has everything. Two beautiful youngsters, love across the ocean and young lovers comitting to a lifetime of love and fidelity..

Lets give them a huge cheer and all our good wishes.
Is it wrong to hope thiers a video of the honeymoons first night?
Asking for a friend

If there actually was a God, that God would absolutely support the marriage between two women or two men.

Geez, let people live their lives.

Aren't you glad he supported your parents' marriage, if indeed they were married?

I do not know why I should be . Ive been married nearly 30 years and there is a gay couple next door but one.

They have made no attempt to "gay" me in any way. They do send us a couple of bags of green beans every summer and my wife shopped for them during the lockdown.

I am beginning to suspect that they might just be "people" and good neighbours.

What are your Gay friends like ?

TitsUp, you are simply a liar.

But here are your daily SJW points. You're a good little leftist vermin.

Forum List

Back