Hard not to love happy endings for violent criminals

Well that was.....
images

Yeah, Mexican justice. It beats good old Uncle Scam where the shop owner would have been prosecuted for depriving the thief of his civil rights.
Clean up on aisle one, and those blood splattered windows.

What about the 20th hijacker from 9/11 ... the one that missed his flight? ... the moron told the jury if they gave him the death penalty, he'd get 72 virgins ...

The jury gave him life without parole ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

I always used to enjoy a happy ending

Reminiscing about those massage parlors back in the day?

I think this 'happy ending' was for the store owners
They gave the criminals a happy ending?

NO debt, no bills, no women nagging him.

He can spend eternity in the Elysian Fields.

That should make him happy

Nancy Pelosi speaks for the Starkist Corporation owned by South Korean Dongwon which is controlled by China.

JO

Unfortunately robber was dead before he hit the floor!.... Should have felt a whole lot of pain before dying!...Although it looked like he had a few friends at the door who saw what was about to happen and disappeared quite quickly!

Thief Didn’t Expect Customer To Be Packing Heat — And He Pays The Ultimate Price…

Culture of Death says "Good boy, have a cookie".

NO.... a barrel of cookies.....

You should be passing out cookies too leach....
you live in a free country brought to you via that culture of death you like to condemn.

Screw you.

JO

What about the 20th hijacker from 9/11 ... the one that missed his flight? ... the moron told the jury if they gave him the death penalty, he'd get 72 virgins ...

The jury gave him life without parole ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...
OMG.....I wonder if that was some masked humor on their part.....

Forum List

Back