Hard Reality Approaches...

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Earth in 'uncharted territory' on global warming

"Concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere are now reaching levels not seen on Earth for more than 800,000, maybe even one million years," WMO chief Michel Jarraud told reporters.

"This means we are now really in uncharted territory for the human race," he warned.

Denying it doesn't even matter anymore, all deniers are doing is delaying action that could possibly avert catastrophe, which is now inevitable. Something wicked this way comes.

"Concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere are now reaching levels not seen on Earth for more than 800,000, maybe even one million years," WMO chief Michel Jarraud told reporters.

"This means we are now really in uncharted territory for the human race," he warned.

Denying it doesn't even matter anymore, all deniers are doing is delaying action that could possibly avert catastrophe, which is now inevitable. Something wicked this way comes.

th51185c.gif

Wow, the sky is literally falling.
We have seen a steady drumbeat of these articles claiming global warming is causing loss of sex drive, hunger, and lack of productivity. Even as the news is that global temperatures have not risen in 20 years and the arctic ice is bigger than ever.
If this isnt the big lie propaganda technique in action nothing is. The same assholes believing this are probably the same assholes who believed that Hitler would usher in a new era of prosperity.

Humanity has never been known for its foresight. One way or another, it's a species not long for this world, or any other...

Eh, if we actually do screw it up that bad, then the planet gets rid of us, and maybe weasels get a chance to evolve into sentience.

PLANET OF THE WEASELS!!!!!!

We have seen a steady drumbeat of these articles claiming global warming is causing loss of sex drive, hunger, and lack of productivity. Even as the news is that global temperatures have not risen in 20 years and the arctic ice is bigger than ever.
If this isnt the big lie propaganda technique in action nothing is. The same assholes believing this are probably the same assholes who believed that Hitler would usher in a new era of prosperity.

And you already know what their solution is, right? More government, more taxes, less freedom.

Concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere are now reaching levels not seen on Earth for more than 800,000, maybe even one million years,"

Was that caused by humans in their factories and cars too?

7483c13f6bdd767893e0351abe8fc5e4.jpg

It's all George Bush's fault.

How much time do we have? Should I go out and sell my home? Should I join a commune? Move to Montana and live in a cave?

How much time do we have? Should I go out and sell my home? Should I join a commune? Move to Montana and live in a cave?
Plant a garden, collect water, invest in hats...

Plant a garden, collect water, invest in hats...

Is it global warming or climate change? I'm confused.

Forum List

Back