Harley's Testimony: A Deed for TrumpUSA

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a modernism urbanization parable of paranoia inspired by the insanity-politics films Sin City and Primal Fear.

This one's for our dear President Trump of course (whom I'm starting to admire ironically!).

Signing off,

====

"I think I understand Gotham City by now, and in fact, I think I understand the human mind by now --- it's all about money! You know why? People are as uplifted by money as they are about beautiful babies and giant Christmas trees. That's the real horror of Gotham --- inevitability. That's why I became Harley Quinn --- to escape the reality that money is more handsome than Jesus Christ.

I remember when Batman first began his 'democratic crusade' in Gotham. I was an aspiring psychiatrist and criminal psychologist studying the phenomenon of Helter Skelter (the Manson Family) from the 1960s. By the time Batman's maniac-enemy Scarecrow escaped from Arkham Asylum (which was supposed to be a Godsend), I knew the world didn't need Dr. Harleen Quinzel; it needed --- the one, the only, Harley Quinn! Now, I carry a pistol and sledgehammer instead of a notepad and stethoscope. Times change...

When Batman rescued the Gotham mayor's baby from the nasty clutches of the nasty Penguin (real name Oswald Cobblepot), everyone thought that Batman was the real Jesus. However, when it was exposed that Batman was having a sexy affair with his 'ally' Catwoman (real name Selina Kyle), seedy journalists started suggesting that lust and romance would prevail and 'Jesus' would settle down and maybe even open a profitable Dunkin Doughnuts shop in Gotham! That's why no one really trusts anyone anymore in these 'anything-goes' times --- even Batman needs wine and dance (and that just sucks!).

Nevertheless, rescuing that baby was a huge milestone for all those televangelists and talk-show optimists who wanted to tout Batman as the new 'Howard Hughes' who would lift our spirits with a miraculous 'Spruce-Goose' airplane (on national TV of course!). I wonder if Scarecrow is sitting in his jail-cell right now and doodling very dark and sinister 'art-drawings' of that mayor-baby being crushed by Mr. Hammer and then 'sold' as an 'eco-terrorism idol' for Gotham reporters (maybe even Vicki Vale!).

So that's my testimony (your honors). Gotham is no different than Nazi Germany or Haight-Ashbury. It needs wine, women, and more than anything, distraction --- distraction from the truth that even Batman can't 'stand' against the hellish cries of the Scarecrow who insists that capitalism demonizes and vulgarizes the mayor-baby and awakens us to the reality that terrorism is the only real 'governance.' So you tell me (whoever), 'Should I believe in Wall Street'?"

-Testimony of Harley Quinn (account noted from televised Arkham Asylum interview by Dr. Thomas Cruise --- Halloween Eve 2017)

====

hq.jpg

Forum List

Back