Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

Giant pussy says WHAT?!?

1726950840052.png

The boy is 23. He doesn't know as much as he thinks he knows. We've all been there.
I'm willing to cut him a ton of slack, and appreciate that he votes as a young man.
On the other hand. It's the internet; I'm 39.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm willing to cut him a ton of slack, and appreciate that he votes as a young man.
On the other hand. It's the internet; I'm 39.
Old fogey. :)

Yes, it is commendable that he is at least civic minded.

But that right wing arrogance has got to go.

Just one thing...Trump hasn't agreed to anything. Don't you kind of have to make an agreement with the person you would like to debate first? Trump basically said in his speech that it's too late, people are already voting. No way he should trust fake news CNN again anyway. Sorry Kamala...you're fired!

Just one thing...Trump hasn't agreed to anything. Don't you kind of have to make an agreement with the person you would like to debate first? Trump basically said in his speech that it's too late, people are already voting. No way he should trust fake news CNN again anyway. Sorry Kamala...you're fired!

Excuses for a scared man.

Trump has no reason to debate Cackles again.
.................................................................................................................................................
Actually he does. But the fact you called her what you did shows that you are brainwashed.

But Cackling Kamala will not do a Fox debate.
She should do a Fox debate. When she makes Trump look as stupid as he is, the poorly educated buffoons he pretends to love will not have anything to complain about.

They will complain anyway, reveling that education matters.

Last edited:
The candidate. They will not repeat the same objectivity with Harris. Their orders are clear. "Let Biden sink, feign neutrality, go hard on Trump when he goes against Bidens replacement".

The entire system in the U.S has become singular in focus, a massive, bloated career government Establishment in which only the most optimistic person believes can be funded at the current rates for the next 30 years.

From the worst "leaders" in the U.S screaming "Trump MUST NEVER be president again", spitting in the face of your democracy and voter rights, to the Neo-Cons and their friends who have been wrong about everything for 30 years. An embarrassment in riches in naivety, delusion and deception that has only served themselves, rarely Americas long term interest. They want to play smoke and mirrors with American voters while Putin, Xi and Irans intelligence agencies await.

Furthermore, why would there be TWO debates on the same network in one election cycle?
LOL So, CNN deliberately chose to let Trump win in the first debate so that the Dems can push Biden out and now they will let Kamala win because they can. That's your theory?

And you retards wonder why the world thinks you are conspiracy nut jobs. Thanks, retard. Always fun to see how the minds of wingnuts works. You didn't disappoint. :itsok:

LOL So, CNN deliberately chose to let Trump win in the first debate so that the Dems can push Biden out and now they will let Kamala win because they can. That's your theory?

And you retards wonder why the world thinks you are conspiracy nut jobs. Thanks, retard. Always fun to see how the minds of wingnuts works. You didn't disappoint. :itsok:

They were never that objective in any other debate Trump has been in as they were against Biden. The earlier debate by far, neither were even officially the nominee yet. They were at least determined to be objective for the first time when Trump was in one. Even Fox News with Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace were hard on Trump, clearly biased against him.

The biggest tell though was the reaction across all media after the debate. They went ridiculously hard against Biden , all saying the same things "I'm getting calls from my sources and the Democrats are worrying" etc.

Look, it's impossible not to dissect this stuff considering what we have seen over the last 8 years.

Forum List

Back