Harris cheated. Proof - wearing Nova h1 audio earrings

CrazyTrader55

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.

First of all, I didn't watch the debate. I was tired, and didn't feel like political garbage and mudslinging earlier this evening. From what I read on X, Trump had an off night, but neither candidate hit a home run. Then, I see this tweet. Not only were the moderators on Kamala's side, but looks like she cheated. Shocked, I tell you.

Questions given to Kamala ahead of time.
Special mini podium for Kamala to make her look bigger.
Two moderators attacking Trump and allowing Kamala to interrupt and never be challenged.
Ear buds so Kamala can get told what to say.

And she still looked like the same incompetent fool she always has been.

A) no one needed to be “given” the questions ahead of time when they were all generic questions we all knew were going to come up during the debate. There were no curveballs

B) she could have worn literally any earrings at all and you people would find some stupid ass twitter post “proving” they’re some mission impossible spy earrings

First of all, I didn't watch the debate. I was tired, and didn't feel like political garbage and mudslinging earlier this evening. From what I read on X, Trump had an off night, but neither candidate hit a home run. Then, I see this tweet. Not only were the moderators on Kamala's side, but looks like she cheated. Shocked, I tell you.
You didn’t even watch the debate, but here you are speculating wildly about it and pushing conspiracy theories based on a couple twitter posts you read.

Yeah…. that sounds about right

You didn’t even watch the debate, but here you are speculating wildly about it based on a couple twitter posts you read.

Yeah…. that sounds about right
Debates are nonsense. I've watched enough of them over the years. My mind is made up already, why would I waste time watching drivel?

You saw a tweet

Every time you guys lose, you come up with some ridiculously stupid conspiracy theory about it being rigged.

Every. Single. Time.

LOL. Nobody lost anything.

America will remember the mods carrying water for Harris, though, and all her stupid looks she was giving.

You can see she is listening in.

Oh, and here they are:

GXKmG_ja0AAvNPq

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

If Trump loses, will the party look in the mirror and realize they handed things over to the Left by selling its soul to a con man? By putting their love for him over the word of members of their own party, of his own cabinet, of his own staff, of his own lawyers, of his own generals? By enabling his worst impulses, time after goddamn time?

Nope. They sure won't. They can't, because they've made this who they are.

Uhm, cuckoo

I must admit it is compelling, but as of yet no proof.

It's a conspiracy as far as I'm concerned. For now.
compelling? :auiqs.jpg:

earrings, not ear buds

Uhm, cuckoo
"Opportunity economy."

Okay, so Trump nailed her on that by saying something along the line of: "You talk about all these beautiful things. Why didn't you do them? You've been in there for 3 1/2 years?

She has the most power of any woman in the world, and she did nothing. She could have compelled Biden to push for any of the policies she's proposing about the economy. But she cackled and giggled. She did nothing. NOTHING.

Forum List

Back