Harris' Convention Bounce... will it be +5%?

How much of a bounce will Harris see from the Democratic National Convention?

• 5%+

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 3-4%

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 1-2%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0%

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Since most Americans are still getting to know her as the Presidential candidate I would not be surprised to see a very large convention bounce as her message gets out to the public. It is possible that the bump could be somewhat tapered from the buzz from when she announced and the excitement she received when she unveiled her VP pick to the world. Still, this rocket ship may just be taking off.

1723581659840.png

Since most Americans are still getting to know her as the Presidential candidate I would not be surprised to see a very large convention bounce as her message gets out to the public. It is possible that the bump could be somewhat tapered from the buzz from when she announced and the excitement she received when she unveiled her VP pick to the world. Still, this rocket ship may just be taking off.

View attachment 995278
Her message gets out there, are you even serious??? Her message is one of total intolerant hatred, racial animus, deviant sexual evil, murdering babies, and flooding the nation with illegal wetbacks. She has no stated policies, she merely mirrors the vile hate rhetoric of the psychopath, she literally hides as did the psychopath, you the op know absolutely nothing of her beyond that she is stupid, and filled with racial hatred, and yet you suck at that vile things toes, she is by an order of magnitude, the most vile & repulsive creature to ever slime its way into powerful office, which I might add was largely accomplished via the spreading of her grotesque legs....

Her message gets out there, are you even serious??? Her message is one of total intolerant hatred, racial animus, deviant sexual evil, murdering babies, and flooding the nation with illegal wetbacks. She has no stated policies, she merely mirrors the vile hate rhetoric of the psychopath, she literally hides as did the psychopath, you the op know absolutely nothing of her beyond that she is stupid, and filled with racial hatred, and yet you suck at that vile things toes, she is by an order of magnitude, the most vile & repulsive creature to ever slime its way into powerful office, which I might add was largely accomplished via the spreading of her grotesque legs....
That's trumps message. And that why you racists support him.

I think she wil take the lead over Trump nationally and that will increase the panic on the right even more. Then after she scalds trump in the debates, Trumps defeat shoud be certain. I just fear for her safety.

View attachment 995278
It depends

If Kamala avoids the convention like she is avoiding reporters right now, she may get a bounce.

However, if she shows up...........and talks.....................................well, let's not get your hopes up pal.

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 995278

What are Harris' policy positions?

View attachment 995278

Way more. I'd put the over/under on +12%

View attachment 995278
She's already had her honeymoon. There is nothing left.

I would not be surprised to see a very large convention bounce as her message gets out to the public.

I would. Why would anyone have a big message and then wait for weeks until the convention to spread it around just to the people who already support you regardless?

Further, what kind of message can one expect to get from a person who talks in gibberish other than pure fluff?

Worse, whatever her "message" is, it will fly in the face of every known fact about her and her history, making it mean nothing. Everyone knows she will not carry anything forward in office doing any of these things, otherwise, she would have already been doing them these past three years!

And if she runs on what she has ACTUALLY DONE and INTENDS to do, no one but an idiot would vote for her.

Do you think Kamala can serve as the male role model Biden once held for you?

I worry about your lack of a father figure in your life.
I wish you were here in the same room with you so I could slap the teeth out of your white racist mouth. I grew up with a father and mother living in the house. My parents were married for 52 years and the marriage only ended when my father died. So do not ever again talk about the lack of a father figure in my life motherfucker.

Perhaps if your parents had not fed you racism, you wouldn't be making the ignorant ass statements that you make here. I'm 63 white boy, I don't need a male or female role model because I'm a grown ass man. So try growing up you dumb ass racist SOB.

I wish you were here in the same room with you so I could slap the teeth out of your white racist mouth. I grew up with a father and mother living in the house. My parents were married for 52 years and the marriage only ended when my father died. So do not ever again talk about the lack of a father figure in my life motherfucker.

Perhaps if your parents had not fed you racism, you wouldn't be making the ignorant ass statements that you make here. I'm 63 white boy, I don't need a male or female role model because I'm a grown ass man. So try growing up you dumb ass racist SOB.
Is that why you became a white fag, or did you fall in love with a black guy in prison?

I hear you that she has had such a big bounce recently that even more is difficult but the fact that Trump is imploding and there are still many undecided means that a good convention could nab another 3-4%.

That's trumps message. And that why you racists support him.
You cannot justify a word of your post, not one, its entirely predicated upon your racism, and institutional lies of the fascist party and its vile media, oh and you are the racist, virtually all urban dwelling blacks are racists, you are the most racist population currently alive upon the earth, more so than even the Chinese, and that is no small feat! :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg: I'd absolutely love to make that happen for you, it would not go well for your racist ass!

Forum List

Back