Harris copies Trump's promise on no tax for tips

The fact that Kamala made the promise and did the flipflop without giving President Trump any credit for the idea is despicable.

And of course, she is full of shit as well. Kamala cast the deciding vote last year for the Inflation Reduction Atrocity which included millions for new, armed IRS agents to audit and track Tip Income so that waitresses and strippers won't be able to cheat the tax man.

Trump needs to make sure she keeps that promise and then promote his other agendas and she what she does. Progs will let the Trump tax cuts expire in 2025, and the peasants' part of the tax cut will return to what it was, and we will owe more. This time around Trump promises more tax cuts for the peasants. She must e made to promise to keep the prior Trump tax cut, and the new one Trump proposes. So, what. Then all of the other agendas...drill...drill...pipelines. America first. You vote for traitors because you are traitors for voting for them.

Trump needs to make sure she keeps that promise and then promote his other agendas and she what she does. Progs will let the Trump tax cuts expire in 2025, and the peasants' part of the tax cut will return to what it was, and we will owe more. This time around Trump promises more tax cuts for the peasants. She must e made to promise to keep the prior Trump tax cut, and the new one Trump proposes. So, what. Then all of the other agendas...drill...drill...pipelines. America first. You vote for traitors because you are traitors for voting for them.

Next year, if Kamala gets in, Trump isn't going to be around to "make sure" of anything. I don't think that he will run in 2028.

Reagan put tax on tips in 1982. It's been an issue ever since . Have you been living under a rock? Poor Trump, he's such a pissant. He's grasping at straws. A real man would have agreed with her .
Gee, Surada...the Biden Administration has had 3 1/2 years to address this issue and have done nothing except push for stricter compliance by those paying taxes. Now 3 months before an election...after Trump has promised to get rid of taxes on tips...NOW Kamala declares that she ALSO will get rid of taxes on tips?

Reagan put tax on tips in 1982. It's been an issue ever since . Have you been living under a rock? Poor Trump, he's such a pissant. He's grasping at straws. A real man would have agreed with her .
We are at war. That is why I know to not help progs and his/her family if begging for help. Since you are of gaia there is no god and it is okay. However, religious Christians may think different to their own detriment. You see people not helping others more and more. And when they do, they get ostracized. Unless it's you there is no concern.

Reagan put tax on tips in 1982.

Bullshit.

The tax on tips predated President Reagan by a long time.

When I was a youth during the pre-RR era, I knew about waitresses with zero, or close to zero paychecks, because of money withheld for taxes on tips.

Next year, if Kamala gets in, Trump isn't going to be around to "make sure" of anything. I don't think that he will run in 2028.
I am saying before the election. Get it all recorded even though they will deny. Somehow this issue when put into legislation will be part of a lot of other issues that will be controversial if she is elected, and the house and senate are tight.

Plagiarizing policy​

Vice President Kamala Harris in Nevada on Saturday promised to eliminate taxes on tips, two months after former President Trump promised to do the same. :laughing0301:

I wouldn't call it plagiarizing. This no tax on tip idea wasn't something that Trump came up with. Ron Paul brought it up in 2007. And there were probably others before him.

"As early as 2007, former Rep. Ron Paul introduced legislation in the House to exempt tips from both federal income and payroll taxes, to no avail."

Trump's lying when he says Kamala stole his tip tax idea.

At the end of the day, regardless of who wins, taxes on tips won't go away. It's just campaign lies to get people to vote for them.

Bullshit.

When I was a youth during the pre-RR era, I knew about waitresses with zero, or close to zero paychecks, because of money withheld for taxes on tips.

"Taxing tips began back in 1982 after Congress enacted the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act (TEFRA) as a means of generating revenue through a series of tax increases, spending cuts, and other measures."
Link.

The fact that Kamala made the promise and did the flipflop without giving President Trump any credit for the idea is despicable.

And of course, she is full of shit as well. Kamala cast the deciding vote last year for the Inflation Reduction Atrocity which included millions for new, armed IRS agents to audit and track Tip Income so that waitresses and strippers won't be able to cheat the tax man.

😂 Lol. You all are ignorant hysterics. We need more agents because many are retiring and the population is growing.

😂 Lol. You all are ignorant hysterics. We need more agents because many are retiring and the population is growing.
Tyranny. Progs want their tax money. They play class warfare between the same classes. As we see with the college loans. The tens of millions of people who are hard hit from the inflation are another example.

"Taxing tips began back in 1982 after Congress enacted the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act (TEFRA) as a means of generating revenue through a series of tax increases, spending cuts, and other measures."
Link.

Your link is wrong.

The official W-2 form in the period long before 1982, required employers to report their employees' tips in Box 2 which calls for the reporting of "Wages tips and other compensation". There were a lot of tax changes in 1982, but the taxation of tips was already being done.

Bullshit.

You're mistaken on that, Polish. The zero paychecks started with Reagan. They were taxing 1% on tips and businesses for the first time were responsible for making sure that tax was taken out of employees paychecks before they were cut. I was bartending back then and most of my paychecks were negative numbers. I didn't even bother to pick them up.

Forum List

Back