Harris has lost 92% of her staff in three years watchdog. - I post this to defend my honour!

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Because I have to defend my honour against the onslaught of lies that have accused me of being dishonest. I am trying to be a Mensch and lying it's a trait that one should represent.

Both candidates have serious flaws, there is no question about this. I will stick to the policies until a more flawless candidate arises. The truth is, these are very serious times and there may be plenty more violence in the Middle East as our brothers and sisters in Israel have to face the terrorists in their orbit.

Choose wisely America, whomever it is you vote for.

Only four of the US vice president's 47 original employees are still with her team, the NGO OpenTheBooks says

US Vice President Kamala Harris has a staggering staff turnover rate of 91.5%, transparency watchdog OpenTheBooks reported on Monday, citing disclosures from the Senate. The revelation came days after President Joe Biden ended his reelection campaign and endorsed Harris as his replacement.

OpenTheBooks, an NGO that monitors government spending, has analyzed the list of titles and names of the staffers at the Office of the Vice President, which it took from the semi-annual report of the Secretary of the Senate.

"As of March 31, 2024, only four of the initial 47 staffers from the first year are still employed - consistently and without interruption - by the vice president," the group said.

The turnover rate for Biden's staffers is 77%, as only 127 of his initial 560 White House employees have remained in their position since 2021, OpenTheBooks said.

Harris' problems retaining staff have been reported in the past, with The Hill describing her team as a "revolving door." The political news website said in the summer of 2022 that more than 13 "high-profile aides" had left the vice president in less than a year.

Axios has cited "burnout, better opportunities and concern about being permanently branded a 'Harris person'" as some of the reasons behind the high turnover rate at the vice president's office.

Because I have to defend my honour against the onslaught of lies that have accused me of being dishonest. I am trying to be a Mensch and lying it's a trait that one should represent.

Both candidates have serious flaws, there is no question about this. I will stick to the policies until a more flawless candidate arises. The truth is, these are very serious times and there may be plenty more violence in the Middle East as our brothers and sisters in Israel have to face the terrorists in their orbit.

Only four of the US vice president's 47 original employees are still with her team, the NGO OpenTheBooks says

US Vice President Kamala Harris has a staggering staff turnover rate of 91.5%, transparency watchdog OpenTheBooks reported on Monday, citing disclosures from the Senate. The revelation came days after President Joe Biden ended his reelection campaign and endorsed Harris as his replacement.

OpenTheBooks, an NGO that monitors government spending, has analyzed the list of titles and names of the staffers at the Office of the Vice President, which it took from the semi-annual report of the Secretary of the Senate.

"As of March 31, 2024, only four of the initial 47 staffers from the first year are still employed - consistently and without interruption - by the vice president," the group said.

The turnover rate for Biden's staffers is 77%, as only 127 of his initial 560 White House employees have remained in their position since 2021, OpenTheBooks said.

Harris' problems retaining staff have been reported in the past, with The Hill describing her team as a "revolving door." The political news website said in the summer of 2022 that more than 13 "high-profile aides" had left the vice president in less than a year.

Axios has cited "burnout, better opportunities and concern about being permanently branded a 'Harris person'" as some of the reasons behind the high turnover rate at the vice president's office.
Anyone up to speed already knows Israel's fate & for that matter humanities fate in general. As far as turnover rates go regarding elected officials office staff I would think that a high turnover rate is to be expected regardless of the elected official. Only in private business would one find office employees hanging in there for the long run due to the low stress factor.

he ain't going to prison leftward ..the Dems lawfare has fallen apart .. and the NY verdict will be overturned on appeal ..in the meantime Trump destroyed your leading candidates political career in the debate a few weeks ago ..

For what? Every attempt to put him there has failed and miserably.
We adults were talking about 'employees' NOT trump himself.
I'm sorry that you can't comprehend.
Trump employees, many, have ending their careers by being convicted and sent to PRISON, thanks to Don Whoreleon.

So, if we compare Trump and Kamala.... not much difference then?

The only difference is the US doesn't have to vote for two old men this time.

So, if we compare Trump and Kamala.... not much difference then?

The only difference is the US doesn't have to vote for two old men this time.

Perhaps.

She is no Margaret Thatcher though. The bar is admittingly low but Trump will at least have an administration of solid choices. Vivek, Vance, Rubio etc. A much deeper bench than the Dems who didn't even vote Harris in.

I don't get why cheerleading is so prevalent. Is the media in the U.S that effective at fooling people?

We adults were talking about 'employees' NOT trump himself.
I'm sorry that you can't comprehend.
Trump employees, many, have ending their careers by being convicted and sent to PRISON, thanks to Don Whoreleon.
Adults? How did you get in? Next.

Perhaps.

She is no Margaret Thatcher though. The bar is admittingly low but Trump will at least have an administration of solid choices. Vivek, Vance, Rubio etc. A much deeper bench than the Dems who didn't even vote Harris in.

I don't get why cheerleading is so prevalent. Is the media in the U.S that effective at fooling people?

Who knows what someone can become.

Trump has choices of people.... people who shout loudly because they want to be important. Doesn't mean they'd be any good. Democrats are more likely to do things with less shout.

Cheerleading is important because image is everything and voters are stupid.

Who knows what someone can become.

Trump has choices of people.... people who shout loudly because they want to be important. Doesn't mean they'd be any good. Democrats are more likely to do things with less shout.

Cheerleading is important because image is everything and voters are stupid.

While we wait to see if she becomes the next female Winston Churchill, President Xi is already measuring his curtains for the new playpen he may grab in Taiwan.

Harris has lost 92% of her staff in three years watchdog.​

Trump had a 93% turnover among cabinet secretaries.

He had a 91% turnover among his senior executive staff.

Seems her and Trump are not all that different.

While we wait to see if she becomes the next female Winston Churchill, President Xi is already measuring his curtains for the new playpen he may grab in Taiwan.

Yes, China's biggest problem right now is itself. Xi is destroying the economy to keep himself in power. But military spending is going up every year. You get the feeling they'd scrap pensions before stopping huge military increases.

But Biden has been consistent with his China/Taiwan policy over the last 4 years. I'd expect Kamala to do the same. Trump spent 2 years kissing Xi's ass, then 2 years using China as the bogeyman to get reelected and it didn't even work.

Yes, China's biggest problem right now is itself. Xi is destroying the economy to keep himself in power. But military spending is going up every year. You get the feeling they'd scrap pensions before stopping huge military increases.

But Biden has been consistent with his China/Taiwan policy over the last 4 years. I'd expect Kamala to do the same. Trump spent 2 years kissing Xi's ass, then 2 years using China as the bogeyman to get reelected and it didn't even work.

You are paying $1T a year in interest payments alone.

I am going to frighten you when I tell you this, but your social security will one day be taken also. Unless the U.S decides to default totally and then rely only on tax revenue for the 20 years after, this is going to be the outcome.

Forum List

Back