Harris is in trouble. She is losing a lot of black support due to Candace Owens groundbreaking documentation questioning Harris being black.

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Owens has recently done about five videos, uncovering the family history of Kamala Harris. These videos are receiving considerable attention. Each video has received millions of views. Candace at this has the most popular political podcast on YouTube and rumble. The anti-free speech people hate that they want her removed, but the people are speaking and supporting her.

It started out with a video showing that Harris outright lied about her grandmother. There’s a picture in a book written by Kamala Harris that allegedly shows her grandmother. The problem is the person in the picture cannot be Harris’s grandmother as Harris’s actual grandmother died before Harris was even born. Don’t worry, radical left-wingers don’t care about this stuff. They won’t even read these types of posts. They just react to the thread title.

Harris was already in trouble with the black vote as even according to the NAACP Trump was getting 25% of the black vote which is remarkable considering how low that number was for the Republicans in previous elections. So that is just the NAACP could you imagine what other estimates are suggesting?

Note the propaganda of Kamala Harris talking about cooking collard greens using a bathtub.

I mean come on now. It’s ridiculous and her fake black accent and fake Latina accent. She ain’t fooling nobody.

Last edited:
If you don’t want to spend the time shifting through a 40 minute plus video, here are some shorts discussing part of the situation

But for folks voting, they oughta take a look at the past five videos of Candace Owens discussing Harris’s family background. At least take a look at it. The fact alone that in her own book Harris has a picture with an older woman that she claims her grandmother….. yet her own grandmother died before Harris was even born…that speaks volumes. Why would somebody do that? For the answer that question please watch this documentary series by Candace Owens on the Harris family tree.

Harris will not win Pennsylvania nor Wisconsin that is why she is in trouble. They do not want her.

Owens has recently done about five videos, uncovering the family history of Kamala Harris. These videos are receiving considerable attention. Each video has received millions of views. Candace at this has the most popular political podcast on YouTube and rumble. The anti-free speech people hate that they want her removed, but the people are speaking and supporting her.

It started out with a video showing that Harris outright lied about her grandmother. There’s a picture in a book written by Kamala Harris that allegedly shows her grandmother. The problem is the person in the picture cannot be Harris’s grandmother as Harris’s actual grandmother died before Harris was even born. Don’t worry, radical left-wingers don’t care about this stuff. They won’t even read these types of posts. They just react to the thread title.

Harris was already in trouble with the black vote as even according to the NAACP Trump was getting 25% of the black vote which is remarkable considering how low that number was for the Republicans in previous elections. So that is just the NAACP could you imagine what other estimates are suggesting?

Note the propaganda of Kamala Harris talking about cooking collard greens using a bathtub.

I mean come on now. It’s ridiculous and her fake black accent and fake Latina accent. She ain’t fooling nobody.

time to move on pointing.jpg

Her father is certainly a light skinned black man. A paternity test and/or DNA test should clear that up how much "black she is" but for many blacks she might not be "black enough" i dont know.

JF-US-WHO-ARE-KAMALA-HARRIS-PARENTS-COMP.jpg

Her father is certainly a light skinned black man.

That is because the father's mother was a white woman and her family owned slaves. The father's father was Jamaican, but I don't know if he was a real Jamaican or an imported black slave to Jamaica.

So Kamala's mother was Indian (white) and her father was half white.

That is because the father's mother was a white woman and her family owned slaves. The father's father was Jamaican, but I don't know if he was a real Jamaican or an imported black slave to Jamaica.
that makes harris 25% black, for many she might not be "black enough" but she should do a DNA test, if people kinda believe she is zero black

Regardless of what Harris’ genetic makeup, she is anti-fracking and anti-2nd Amendment for the masses. That will not fly in Pennsylvania..

At the most. We don't know. She may be 25% Jamaican, 50% East Indian, and 25% just plain European.

But her calling herself black is at best misleading.

What do you mean with Jamaican? What is a Jamaican? I think its visible that her dad is a mullato and i saw a picture of her grandfather too, who looks black. She should do a genetic test to clear things up. She could identify as indian or as black i think, or both, but unlikely that people would accept that she identifies as white, like her grandmother, unlikely people would accept that. so she might not be black, but she is definitely a POC. I did saw on the facebook site of nation of islam, that they call her a asian and not black though.

Her black grandfather on left, her indian mother and indian grandmother on right

images

What do you mean with Jamaican? What is a Jamaican?

The father was half Jamaican, but I don't know if his ancestry was from real native Jamaicans (most of which were killed off by disease) or by an imported African slave to Jamaica which helped bring the disease long ago. Today, most of the Jamaicans living there are descendants from those slaves.

The father was half Jamaican, but I don't know if his ancestry was from real native Jamaicans (most of which were killed off by disease) or by an imported African slave to Jamaica which helped bring the disease long ago. Today, most of the Jamaicans living there are descendants from those slaves.

her grandfather looks black to me not native american, her father looks like a mullato, are you blind? harris also while not fully black has a bit of a black vibe

images

that makes harris 25% black, for many she might not be "black enough" but she should do a DNA test, if people kinda believe she is zero black
Here’s the thing you could be Jamaican and not black. Charlize Theron is South African but she’s not black. So there you go, my friend.

Now here is the big point about Harris claiming she is black. She is showing a picture in one of her books of her standing with what is clearly a black person and Harris claims that person is her grandmother. Yet it is impossible because her grandmother died before Harris was born. That’s the problem here. At least that is a huge concern. What the hell is going on? Why would she write a book and lie about who her grandmother is?

Now you also throw in the fact that Harris puts on a fake black accent and a fake Latina accent when speaking to certain audiences….these are red flags

Here’s the thing you could be Jamaican and not black. Charlize Theron is South African but she’s not black. So there you go, my friend.

Now here is the big point about Harris claiming she is black. She is showing a picture in one of her books of her standing with what is clearly a black person and Harris claims that person is her grandmother. Yet it is impossible because her grandmother died before Harris was born. That’s the problem here. At least that is a huge concern. What the hell is going on? Would she writes a book and lies about who her grandmother is? Why is she doing this? What’s going on here.

. Now you also throw in the fact that Harris put on a fake black accent and a fake Latina accent, when speaking to certain audiences….these are red flags
I dont know why she lied about her grandmother, but her grandfater is certainly black , maybe she wanted to be more black then she is, but she is part black.

You’re dumber than I thought.

I dont know why she lied about her grandmother, but her grandfater is certainly black , maybe she wanted to be more black then she is, but she is part black.
I’m not so sure about that.

Well clearly there’s something going on when she puts on a fake black accent. When she makes up this ridiculous story about cooking collard greens. For some people, these things don’t matter, but they should matter. I think the biggest point of all is why is she lying about who her grandmother is in her own book.

Now here is the big point about Harris claiming she is black. She is showing a picture in one of her books of her standing with what is clearly a black person and Harris claims that person is her grandmother. Yet it is impossible because her grandmother died before Harris was born. That’s the problem here. At least that is a huge concern. What the hell is going on? Why would she write a book and lie about who her grandmother is?

Now you also throw in the fact that Harris puts on a fake black accent and a fake Latina accent when speaking to certain audiences….these are red flags
her father is also clearly black. she doesnt need to lie, she is certainly black i dont know how much.

Forum List

Back