"Harris parachuting into El Paso for a few hours a 'huge flop': Rep. Gonzales"

Can't say it any better than what Rep. Gonzales said!

Well, that's what I expected. Whine until she makes an appearance and then criticize everything she does while she's there.

Of course it didn't change anything! That's why she hadn't bothered going before. It's a photo op, for all the pols who clamor about touring the site. Kamala has better things to do, in her job getting to the heart of the matter in the countries sending the immigrants to us. Fat chance that will work either, but that's her job, not orchestrating policy on the border.

She really is dumb if she thinks America doesn't know she has been hiding for 93 days since being put in charge of the border. And why didn't she go where Biden's border crisis is-The Valley?

El Paso is one of the places Trump's wall was built, and cut illegal crossings by 80%. Is she there to tout Trump's wall?

Straight fuck up that woman is. And even less likable than the Beast.
Just think she will be the person we need to beat in 2024!

It would be more impressive if she had gone to the Rio Grande Valley where the border crisis is the worst instead of El Paso where it is not. I guess she thinks no one is going to notice this.
It would be more impressive if right-wingers could show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution and be Legal to express law instead just plain practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate.
Impressive display of responding while at the same time saying nothing.
You need to be able to understand something. Show us the Express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution.
You need to understand your response has nothing to do with my post about Harris choice of location for her border trip. Choosing El Paso where the border optics are better for the administration instead of going to the heart of the problem that they played a big role in creating the Rio Grande Valley. If you wish to respond to that cool if not go waste someone else’s time.

It would be more impressive if she had gone to the Rio Grande Valley where the border crisis is the worst instead of El Paso where it is not. I guess she thinks no one is going to notice this.
It would be more impressive if right-wingers could show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution and be Legal to express law instead just plain practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate.
You need to be able to understand something. Show us the Express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution.
Show us the express clause that allows idiots like you to post on the innerwebs.
Proof, right-wingers have a problem with free speech? Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution, false-witness bearing practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate. Go ahead, prove it to us. Who is the truest witness bearer on this site?

Well, that's what I expected. Whine until she makes an appearance and then criticize everything she does while she's there.

Of course it didn't change anything! That's why she hadn't bothered going before. It's a photo op, for all the pols who clamor about touring the site. Kamala has better things to do, in her job getting to the heart of the matter in the countries sending the immigrants to us. Fat chance that will work either, but that's her job, not orchestrating policy on the border.

I did find it interesting that Kamala is taking the approach of trying to end immigration altogether by going to the sources, and telling them to stop coming here. Why do you support that strategy and why do you hate immigrants?

Vice President Harris went to the border a few times while she was Senator.

I love how she makes wingnut heads explode. Just wait until she's POTUS!
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Yeah we are going to love it in 2024. Nobody likes her, but a couple of loons.

Show us the express clause that allows idiots like you to post on the innerwebs.
Proof, right-wingers have a problem with free speech? Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution, false-witness bearing practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate. Go ahead, prove it to us. Who is the truest witness bearer on this site?
The free speech clause doesn't expressly mention the innerwebs, or idiots like you.

I did find it interesting that Kamala is taking the approach of trying to end immigration altogether by going to the sources, and telling them to stop coming here. Why do you support that strategy and why do you hate immigrants?

Going to the source. LOLOL They invited them. TOld them they would open the border...and now you think she's miss wonderful for saying, duplicitously, 'dont come. don't come'. They want them here. They need the voters. They want to turn this nation into a third world shithole that obama started. They think they're protected. They think they'll sit in the catbird seat. If the number of attacks on democrats is any indication... y'all are in for some rough times. LOLOL This is gonna be fun to watch.

WHY do you hate immigrant children. How many have to die from abandonment, drowning, rapes, assaults, the heat, dehydration, starvation. Children are dying on this trek because democrats want an open border...an open invitation. Where is your pity.

The free speech clause doesn't expressly mention the innerwebs, or idiots like you.
Thanks for the Proof. Right-wingers are simply too willing to lie and insist they are Right merely because they are on the right-wing.

Thanks for the Proof. Right-wingers are simply too willing to lie and insist they are Right merely because they are on the right-wing.
Show me "innerwebs" in the Constitution.

Show me "innerwebs" in the Constitution.
Show me valid arguments right here in the public domain.

This is why she hides. She has zero intelligence and nothing to add to the conversation. She has absolutely no ideas, solutions or guidance. And her adoring boss is even more idiotic than she.

My what a huge carbon footprint she left. Bet she doesn't do dick about the border.

She couldn't even answer why it took her over three months to go to the border...

LET'S GET REAL.

The ONLY reason Kammy is in Texas at all is OPTICS. She couldn't care one watt about the border and the Bidenistas won't do a damn thing. They are only dragging their feet slow walking it to allow as many in as they can get. Their real intentions are obvious: they are trying to flood the country with so many bought voters paid for by them that no other party has a chance to win an election.

Well, that's what I expected. Whine until she makes an appearance and then criticize everything she does while she's there. Of course it didn't change anything! That's why she hadn't bothered going before. It's a photo op, ~ ~ ~ but that's her job, not orchestrating policy on the border.

The Border IS her job. She's in CHARGE of fixing it.

Sorry to whine, just that we got used to a president who cared and got things done, not the usual bureaucratic pressed suit do nothing lip service.

Forum List

Back