"Harris parachuting into El Paso for a few hours a 'huge flop': Rep. Gonzales"

Vice President Harris went to the border a few times while she was Senator.

I love how she makes wingnut heads explode. Just wait until she's POTUS!
The only Harris will ever be president is if "Whispering" Joe Biden
decides he can't hack it any more.

As a candidate for president Harris couldn't draw flies (as she's already proved)
if she was covered in crap.

It would be more impressive if she had gone to the Rio Grande Valley where the border crisis is the worst instead of El Paso where it is not. I guess she thinks no one is going to notice this.
Commiela Whorris can't be seen anywhere near Pedo Joe's Kiddie prisons he is using in his child trafficking scheme.

It would be more impressive if she had gone to the Rio Grande Valley where the border crisis is the worst instead of El Paso where it is not. I guess she thinks no one is going to notice this.
It would be more impressive if right-wingers could show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution and be Legal to express law instead just plain practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate.

It would be more impressive if right-wingers could show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution and be Legal to express law instead just plain practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate.
Why?

Do you think the Constitution says we have no borders?

When Harris popped into El Paso for a couple hours to get a feel for the border crisis her boss caused, it was like trying to learn quantum physics by reading a comic book. This was a token visit but that's all this lady is capable of. If she ever visited a real crisis region, she wouldn't know WTF to do or say. That bitch is nothing but jive.

Last edited:
Why?

Do you think the Constitution says we have no borders?
So y'all can be legal to the law instead of just plain hypocrites, right-wingers.

Impressive display of responding while at the same time saying nothing.

She really is dumb if she thinks America doesn't know she has been hiding for 93 days since being put in charge of the border. And why didn't she go where Biden's border crisis is-The Valley?

El Paso is one of the places Trump's wall was built, and cut illegal crossings by 80%. Is she there to tout Trump's wall?

Straight fuck up that woman is. And even less likable than the Beast.
Have you guys noticed how NO ONE on the left praises her? This is the first black/woman VP in history, but even democrats think she sucks.

She captured 1% as a Dem candidate. She could become the next president of the U.S with less than 1% of half of the countries voting base.

Now consider what the rest of the world is currently doing, basically shifting away from the U.S for a multitude of reasons and being wooed by China to turn East rather than West.

Why are they doing this? How did your intelligence apparatus allow this rapid decline in U.S influence to happen so openly?

A: Our government is full of bought and paid for sell-outs, on BOTH sides.

You need to be able to understand something. Show us the Express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution.

The stupid Ho said she wants to understand whey the shitheads leave their countries to come to the US.

It was Joe Dufus and the Ho running on a platform to let the shitheads flood into the country to put on welfare that caused them to come here.

Dumb bitch!

You need to be able to understand something. Show us the Express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution.
Show us the express clause that allows idiots like you to post on the innerwebs.

Forum List

Back