Harris skewered for 'day one' promise to 'bring down prices:' 'What have you been doing the last 4 years?'

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
“Cackles” is so clueless. She has big plans for some “ day one” agenda to demonstrate she’s going to out- Stalin, Stalin. The savior of totalitarianism is going to make every bad decision one would expect from a cackling clown.

Apparently she will launch a “price fixing Jihad”. She might first want to identify those evil ‘fixers” before she implements her “equity” agenda that will serve to buttress inflation and add to the national debt.

Vice President Kamala Harris promised to prioritize a price-fixing plan on "day one," but commentators asked why she hasn't brought down inflation already while in the executive branch.

"When I am President, it will be a day one priority to bring down prices," Harris declared in a Thursday night social media post. "I’ll take on big corporations that engage in illegal price gouging and corporate landlords that unfairly raise rents on working families."

“Cackles” is so clueless. She has bid plans for some “ day one” agenda to demonstrate she’s going to out- Stalin, Stalin. The savior of totalitarianism is going to make every bad decision one would expect from a cackling clown.

Apparently she will launch a “price fixing Jihad”. She might first want to identify those evil ‘fixers” before she implements her “equity” agenda that will serve to buttress inflation and add to the national debt.

Vice President Kamala Harris promised to prioritize a price-fixing plan on "day one," but commentators asked why she hasn't brought down inflation already while in the executive branch.

"When I am President, it will be a day one priority to bring down prices," Harris declared in a Thursday night social media post. "I’ll take on big corporations that engage in illegal price gouging and corporate landlords that unfairly raise rents on working families."
The Inflation Reduction Act increased prices and the one time she speaks in public she promised more of the same

You see why she’s not allowed to do interviews or answer questions

Anyone who thinks a President can "order prices to go down" is dumb enough to support the Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket.

Acknowledging she did nothing over the last 3-1/2 years was not a good move. Otherwise, I suppose she is convinced she can click the heels on her ruby red slippers three times and msgically cure some imagined “price fixing’ conspiracy she is pressing,

I actually worked with a woman they called "Cackles." She was old. She looked and acted like a banshee.

“Cackles” is so clueless. She has big plans for some “ day one” agenda to demonstrate she’s going to out- Stalin, Stalin. The savior of totalitarianism is going to make every bad decision one would expect from a cackling clown.

the markets are so happy that dear leader is going away that she may even be telling the truth.

of course, suppressing 1/2 baked rebellions is expensive, so maybe not.

We already know how this plays out. Think of it as a series of dominoes. Imposing price controls on food and housing leads to shortages. Shortages lead to more competition hence higher prices for what's available. That gives us more inflation. More inflation leads to rate hikes by the Fed to counter inflation. Rate hikes lead to a slow down of the economy. A slowdown of the economy leads to job layoffs.
Who are the idiots who are crafting Kamala Harris's economic agenda?

Anyone who thinks a President can "order prices to go down" is dumb enough to support the Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket.
thanks, but on that ticket, is trump the chicken or the chicken hawk.

he does have all the worst qualities of both.

Prices are coming down. How fast did Reagan lower inflation? And Reagan jacked up interest to 20% in 1980. Biden got us out of inflation softly with little pain.

Even though the entire time republicans cried they were in major pain. No you weren’t.

/---/ She's, rather, her handlers are trying to position Side Piece as an outsider that had nothing to do with the Biden disaster. She's gonna fix it all.

/---/ She's, rather, her handlers are trying to position Side Piece as an outsider that had nothing to do with the Biden disaster. She's gonna fix it all.
It’s just that what the Biden- Harris politburo has promised to fix has been an expanding disaster. Show of hands, please. Anyone remember the $42.5 billion in the “infrastructure bill” ( inflation enhansement bill) to connect America with broadband? the money has yet to connect one American to the Internet — and Vice President Cacklescwas supposed to be in charge of that boondoggle. The prospects of Harris’s national debt expansion are looking more ominous every time she has another stolen, Soviet style brain fart. .

But it wasn’t a disaster. You said that about Clinton, wasn’t true. You said bush was great, wasn’t true. You said Obama sucked, wasn’t true, you actually believe trumps lies, and now you think Biden was bad? You’re not seeing clearly. You have tds.

Prices are coming down. How fast did Reagan lower inflation? And Reagan jacked up interest to 20% in 1980. Biden got us out of inflation softly with little pain.

Even though the entire time republicans cried they were in major pain. No you weren’t.
LOL so that's why she wants Soviet price controls and blames grocery stores for price "gouging"

Republicans don’t realize if government doesn’t regulate industry, corporations will not act responsibly. Every country regulates their industries. Republicans suddenly want to be libertarians.

Who are the idiots who are crafting Kamala Harris's economic agenda?

The three gay men...

R.e3da22856edb3ccf484868079753482a

Let’s remember that it was largely Biden - Harris spending that gave us inflation spiking to 4o year highs.
Yes and no. He did have to spend to get us out of trumps recession. But he spent on infrastructure and gave the money to you, not CEOs.

Bill maher, Chris Christie and Ron disantis disagree with you. They say trumps spending and stimulus set the stage for the inflation Biden fixed.

Forum List

Back