Harris Speaks Off 'Prompter. She Is Bad At This.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Well, Democrats: you tried. You really tried to make Kamala Harris into Barack Obama, or Michelle Obama. Or even Bill Clinton.

But of course, she's not. She is an unattractive candidate, and I don't mean her appearance. She's not smart. She's not well-spoken. She has very poor political instincts.

Your convention "bump" might in fact be a valley.....

IMG_0122.gif

Well, Democrats: you tried. You really tried to make Kamala Harris into Barack Obama, or Michelle Obama. Or even Bill Clinton.

But of course, she's not. She is an unattractive candidate, and I don't mean her appearance. She's not smart. She's not well-spoken. She has very poor political instincts.

I see Walz in the background with that 'WTF did she just say' look on his face. Democrats reveal how un-American their party is by appointing this buffoon as their candidate. MAGA

I get it now. Spending money pays for itself. The more we spend the richer we get. :smoke: Didn't we just go through this 16 years ago with the SNL meltdown when the government forced banks to make home loans to people who couldn't afford them? Except now the government is directly giving away the money.

But she is the right color and has the right leftist agenda politics of further growing government. I would only ask Kammy that if a person needs help paying for a house, then how are they ever going to maintain it much less "give back" to the economy? And if all that is true, they why can't sick people get the healthcare they need so they too can give back to the economy and continue to work and pay taxes instead of going on welfare, SS and retirement?

what was the problem with what she said?

:auiqs.jpg:

She's a gibbering idiot, and too conceited and stupid to realize it and listen to her professional PR hacks. I hope she demanded a whole lot of air time at the fake 'Convention'. It's going to be Comedy Gold.

Oh no everyone might get health insurance. The horror!
It will be like all the rest of Biden's and Obama's 'bills'; 90% corporate pork and handouts to assorted cronies and local fixers, and maybe a small bag of stale peanuts for everybody else to share.

Viva La Raza, Yo !!!!

It will be like all the rest of Biden's and Obama's 'bills'; 90% corporate pork and handouts to assorted cronies and local fixers, and maybe a small bag of stale peanuts for everybody else to share.

Viva La Raza, Yo !!!!
you dont know how insurance works, do you?

The $25k giveaway for home ownership is a bad idea

Government put unqualified buyers into home purchases under clinton and bush

Which ultimately led to the Great Recession of 2008/2009

Lets not make that mistake twice

Last edited:

Dont underestimate harris

She has smart handlers and they have alteady cleaned up her presentation noticibly

For instance the cackling is gone

She has smart handlers and they have alteady cleaned up her presentation noticibly

It’s only gone because she is on teleprompter only. She is like a deer in headlights. I bet she is hoping she loses now. 😂

/---/
1724066885091.png

Okay, she's talking about issues.

Trump is talking about his greivences about crowd size and how the election was stolen from him and how being charged for all the crimes he committed was so unfair.

She's an idiot.

The cackler will cackle as she gets caught more and more off teleprompter. She can't help it, she is an idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back