Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

Natural News? A leftist website? You're quoting the left-wing enviro-hippies now?

Fucking idiot.

Show one photo of a mass cow grave or shut the fuck up.

Fucking idiot.
They exaggerated two bulls into mass graves, if they even killed two bulls. They have video of everything but cattle being killed. For all we know some trigger happy Tea Bag Brotherhood terrorists shot the cattle.

No, I didn't. That cow looks like it has been dead for a while by the time that photo was taken, so I doubt that it is even from the Bundy group. Dupes will believe whatever is put in front of them.

I simply asked how a photo of a dead cow equals a mass grave. As for the "bovine concentration camp", that's just fucking retarded. You sound like a PETA retard. Are you a PETA retard, fucking idiot?

actually it is a bull

i dont know why you are arguing about it

BLM said they shot two bulls

Natural News? A leftist website? You're quoting the left-wing enviro-hippies now?

Fucking idiot.

Show one photo of a mass cow grave or shut the fuck up.

Fucking idiot.
They exaggerated two bulls into mass graves, if they even killed two bulls. They have video of everything but cattle being killed. For all we know some trigger happy Tea Bag Brotherhood terrorists shot the cattle.

130 cows and calves...read the article fucktard!

No, I didn't. That cow looks like it has been dead for a while by the time that photo was taken, so I doubt that it is even from the Bundy group. Dupes will believe whatever is put in front of them.

I simply asked how a photo of a dead cow equals a mass grave. As for the "bovine concentration camp", that's just fucking retarded. You sound like a PETA retard. Are you a PETA retard, fucking idiot?

actually it is a bull

Because they refuse to believe anything BAD about the almighty left wing regime, and it's corrupt politicians!

Board of Land Management savagely tasered and slaughtered Cliven Bundy’s cattle

Board of Land Management savagely tasered and slaughtered Cliven Bundy?s cattle - Los Angeles Obama Administration | Examiner.com
The extremist radical Right-wing Examiner, you've got to be kidding. If the Examiner says it, you know it is a lie. Two can play the same game.

Board of Land Management savagely tasered and slaughtered Cliven Bundy’s cattle

Board of Land Management savagely tasered and slaughtered Cliven Bundy?s cattle - Los Angeles Obama Administration | Examiner.com
The extremist radical Right-wing Examiner, you've got to be kidding. If the Examiner says it, you know it is a lie. Two can play the same game.

Why, did the Examiner also endorse Dirty Harry?

actually it is a bull

And that bull was not one of them, nor does that equal a mass grave.

actually it is a bull

Because they refuse to believe anything BAD about the almighty left wing regime, and it's corrupt politicians!
What part of "OBAMA IS A WAR CRIMINAL" do you interpret as "I support Obama"?

actually it is a bull

What part of "OBAMA IS A WAR CRIMINAL" do you interpret as "I support Obama"?

Then SCREW your head on straight and realize what YOUR gov't has done ILLEGALLY with the help of the court! You put a LEIN on his property, you don't KILL his animals!

Fuck rich man Bundy and his "militia". Rich man Bundy broke the law. Rich man Bundy is not a hero. The "militia" are misguided yokels and stupid inbred white trash rednecks.

Why didn't they round them up to sell........and auction them off..............

To pay the bill, which at 1.35 per head of cattle wouldn't be a dang million bucks.

actually it is a bull

And that bull was not one of them, nor does that equal a mass grave.

Did BLM Bury Bundy Cattle In Mass Grave? WARNING, GRAPHIC IMAGES | Ben Swann Truth In Media

Fuck rich man Bundy and his "militia". Rich man Bundy broke the law. Rich man Bundy is not a hero. The "militia" are misguided yokels and stupid inbred white trash rednecks.

Perhaps you should read up on how much they make per head of cattle on average and get back with us.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, man. Are you fucking kidding?

ONE BULL DOES NOT MAKE A MASS GRAVE. Find a photo with a mass grave before you call it a mass grave.

More left wing class warfare from the subversive, I'm surprised you don't have MAO as your avatar! Or perhaps Pol Pot. Perhaps I should just call all you subversives, fag loving, pedophile approving, baby killing, scum of the earth, fecal matter! But, I won't, I'll let you continue to call patriots, stupid inbred white trash rednecks.:cuckoo:

Why didn't they round them up to sell........and auction them off..............

To pay the bill, which at 1.35 per head of cattle wouldn't be a dang million bucks.

not even close

not even 300 thousand

considering a cow and her calf are considered one

-------------------

Federal Grazing Fee

The Federal grazing fee, which applies to Federal lands in 16 Western states on public lands managed by the BLM and the U.S. Forest Service, is adjusted annually and is calculated by using a formula originally set by Congress in the Public Rangelands Improvement Act of 1978. Under this formula, as modified and extended by a presidential Executive Order issued in 1986, the grazing fee cannot fall below $1.35 per animal unit month (AUM); also, any fee increase or decrease cannot exceed 25 percent of the previous year’s level. (An AUM is the amount of forage needed to sustain one cow and her calf, one horse, or five sheep or goats for a month.) The grazing fee for 2014 is $1.35 per AUM, the same level as it was in 2013.

The Federal grazing fee is computed by using a 1966 base value of $1.23 per AUM for livestock grazing on public lands in Western states. The figure is then adjusted each year according to three factors – current private grazing land lease rates, beef cattle prices, and the cost of livestock production. In effect, the fee rises, falls, or stays the same based on market conditions, with livestock operators paying more when conditions are better and less when conditions have declined.

DOI: BLM: Livestock Grazing

Perhaps you should read up on how much they make per head of cattle on average and get back with us.
Perhaps you should read up on how Cliven Bundy was violating a court order and then not get back with us.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, man. Are you fucking kidding?

ONE BULL DOES NOT MAKE A MASS GRAVE. Find a photo with a mass grave before you call it a mass grave.

We'll just have to wait and see if the BLM will let ANYONE on that land, or will they simply put it OFF LIMITS to HIDE what they did! Like they did with closing off the air space above that area! You really are that stupid, what a left wing moron!

Perhaps you should read up on how Cliven Bundy was violating a court order and then not get back with us.

Perhaps you should face the reality that the Gov't of We the People has claimed over 81.1% of the land in Nevada and get back to us on why they own so much land there versus the State.

Hell man, even the SCOTUS said slavery was perfectly fine.... shall we go along and bring back that decision?

Forum List

Back