Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

PLEASE!!!!!

Reid and his son, Rory, were both deeply involved in a deal with the Chinese-owned ENN Energy Group to build a $5 billion solar farm in Laughlin, Nevada. But that is roughly 177 miles away from Bundy’s 150-acre ranch in Bunkerville, Nev., and 213 miles from the federally owned Gold Butte area where Bundy ‘s cattle graze, according to Google Maps.

Is Harry Reid Involved? Seven Answers to Seven Questions You?re Probably Asking Right Now About the Nevada Rancher Situation | Video | TheBlaze.com

Feds Desperate to Hide Harry Reid Link to Bundy Land Grab - YouTube
So you are saying the Welfare Cowboy grazes his cows 36 miles away from his ranch. 213-177 :cuckoo:

He has 600,000 acres to graze on, 36 miles out there is nothing! :eusa_boohoo:
600,000 acres for 500 head is 1,200 acres per cow. :cuckoo:

He has 600,000 acres to graze on, 36 miles out there is nothing! :eusa_boohoo:
36 miles is nothing to a cattle rancher? How many years have you worked on a cattle ranch?

Show me that this isn't so...link?
150 sq miles is a little over 12 miles square.

Lone rancher is prepared to fight feds for land - Las Vegas Sun News

For two decades, Bundy has waged a one-man range war with federal officials over his cattle’s grazing on 150 square miles of scrub desert overseen by the Bureau of Land Management. Since 1993, he’s refused to pay BLM grazing fees. He claims he “fired the BLM,” vowing not to give one dime to an agency that’s plotting his demise.

Today the sight of the United States government gunning down its own citizens would be around the world in 30 seconds. A civil war would make obama the most hated man in the world. He'd jump ahead of Kim Jong Un and Assad. Good luck negotiating in Ukraine.

You don't have to win to do damage.

Today the sight of the United States government gunning down its own citizens would be around the world in 30 seconds. A civil war would make obama the most hated man in the world. He'd jump ahead of Kim Jong Un and Assad. Good luck negotiating in Ukraine.

You don't have to win to do damage.
Stupid hilljacks should remember that when they draw guns on Federal agents to protect a rich criminal.

36 miles is nothing to a cattle rancher? How many years have you worked on a cattle ranch?

150 sq miles is a little over 12 miles square.

Lone rancher is prepared to fight feds for land - Las Vegas Sun News

For two decades, Bundy has waged a one-man range war with federal officials over his cattle’s grazing on 150 square miles of scrub desert overseen by the Bureau of Land Management. Since 1993, he’s refused to pay BLM grazing fees. He claims he “fired the BLM,” vowing not to give one dime to an agency that’s plotting his demise.

What, you actually think the grazing area is a perfect square?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

It could be 3 miles wide and 50 miles long = 150 Sq. Miles! OR 2 miles wide and 75 miles long! I have no idea, but since you are so interested and won't take the quote as true, get up on Google Maps and look for yourself!

Governor Heller is launching a full scale investigation into all of the matters including Reid's land involvement. Also how the cour order was misinterpreted. The federal authorities had no justification to go onto Bundy's land remove cattle from Bundy's land or shoot the bulls penned on Bundy's land. There was no court order to destroy the ranch to the point where it could no longer continue operating. Someone gave that order. Gov. Heller intends to find out who.

Yeah, "Patriots" are defending a rich criminal's "right" to make private money off of public land.

Fucking idiot.

a thousand acres is 1.6 square miles

Then 600,000 acres is 960 sq. miles, if I'm not mistaken! Over 6X larger than edthecynic said it was!!!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

i will have to look back and see

if gold butte was square it would be like 31 mile by 31 miles

however it is not square by any means

the issue it seems he has is that the solar plant was

not going to be built in gold butte

he is correct

why harry wants it is to make it a mitigated area for the

land that will be destroyed in building solar plant

harry has put forward a bill to make gold butte a conservation area

so far it has not moved

you can read his bill here

Text - S.1054 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): Gold Butte National Conservation Area Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

and you can read about the mitigation plan here

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/wo/blm_library/tech_notes.Par.29872.File.dat/TN_444.pdf

Yeah, "Patriots" are defending a rich criminal's "right" to make private money off of public land.

Fucking idiot.

I gave him permission, since I am part of WE THE PEOPLE that OWN the land!

Class warfare by the subversives. Where have I seen this before....oh yes...

* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

WE have YOU covered Radical!

Governor Heller is launching a full scale investigation into all of the matters including Reid's land involvement. Also how the cour order was misinterpreted. The federal authorities had no justification to go onto Bundy's land remove cattle from Bundy's land or shoot the bulls penned on Bundy's land. There was no court order to destroy the ranch to the point where it could no longer continue operating. Someone gave that order. Gov. Heller intends to find out who.

it is about time

he should have long ago

when 52 other ranchers got hassled out of existence by the government

Forum List

Back