Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

Yeah, "Patriots" are defending a rich criminal's "right" to make private money off of public land.

Fucking idiot.

I gave him permission, since I am part of WE THE PEOPLE that OWN the land!

Class warfare by the subversives. Where have I seen this before....oh yes...

* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

WE have YOU covered Radical!
Rule 12? Am I supposed to know (or care) what rules 1-11 are?

You are defending a rich criminal who broke the law for twenty years. You are a fucking idiot.

a thousand acres is 1.6 square miles

Then 600,000 acres is 960 sq. miles, if I'm not mistaken! Over 6X larger than edthecynic said it was!!!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

i will have to look back and see

if gold butte was square it would be like 31 mile by 31 miles

however it is not square by any means

the issue it seems he has is that the solar plant was

not going to be built in gold butte

he is correct

why harry wants it is to make it a mitigated area for the

land that will be destroyed in building solar plant

harry has put forward a bill to make gold butte a conservation area

so far it has not moved

you can read his bill here

Text - S.1054 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): Gold Butte National Conservation Area Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

and you can read about the mitigation plan here

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/wo/blm_library/tech_notes.Par.29872.File.dat/TN_444.pdf

But there is nothing to say that the solar plant, once Bundys off the land, couldn't be reinstated.... just a thought since Reid is a scumbag!

Yeah, "Patriots" are defending a rich criminal's "right" to make private money off of public land.

Fucking idiot.

* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

funny thing is kicking the cattle off the land

only further adds to the demise of the tortoise

the tortoise rely heavily on the manure of cattle to survive

Fucking idiot.

Rule 12? Am I supposed to know (or care) what rules 1-11 are?

You are defending a rich criminal who broke the law for twenty years. You are a fucking idiot.

No, you people are the stupid people. Show me where that was a law instituted by Congress, or the State of Nevada...It is a fucking BLM regulation, that the court has decided WRONGLY that it is LAW!

I forget, you subversives know nothing about Alinsky!

Last edited:
Then 600,000 acres is 960 sq. miles, if I'm not mistaken! Over 6X larger than edthecynic said it was!!!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

i will have to look back and see

if gold butte was square it would be like 31 mile by 31 miles

however it is not square by any means

the issue it seems he has is that the solar plant was

not going to be built in gold butte

he is correct

why harry wants it is to make it a mitigated area for the

land that will be destroyed in building solar plant

harry has put forward a bill to make gold butte a conservation area

so far it has not moved

you can read his bill here

Text - S.1054 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): Gold Butte National Conservation Area Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

and you can read about the mitigation plan here

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/wo/blm_library/tech_notes.Par.29872.File.dat/TN_444.pdf

But there is nothing to say that the solar plant, once Bundys off the land, couldn't be reinstated.... just a thought since Reid is a scumbag!

the solar plant cant be built on the other land until

they have set aside gold butte as a conservation area

it is the same line of reasoning as carbon credits

you can do all the damage you want in this area

as long as you have (gold butte) to offset that damage

Fucking idiot.

THIS sounds like a job for PETA!!!:badgrin::badgrin:

Show the court case where the courts decided that the BLM was wrong.

It was a court order that sent BLM to start rounding up the cattle in the first place.

Fucking idiot.

peta remained stunningly silent on the abuse of the cattle

by the careless hands of the BLM

It was a court order that sent BLM to start rounding up the cattle in the first place.

Fucking idiot.

And they did that illegally, the gov't should have put a LEIN on his ranch if he supposedly owed $1million!

BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch

Learn more: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch

peta remained stunningly silent on the abuse of the cattle

by the careless hands of the BLM

Atrocities, committed by BLM completely ignored by the lap dog media, and the pandering PETA. Just more left wing tyranny, just what our FOUNDING FATHERS fought against!

Natural News? A leftist website? You're quoting the left-wing enviro-hippies now?

Fucking idiot.

Show one photo of a mass cow grave or shut the fuck up.

Fucking idiot.

Fucking idiot.

And they did that illegally, the gov't should have put a LEIN on his ranch if he supposedly owed $1million!

BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch

Learn more: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch

the million dollars is a made up number

typically the cost is 1.34 dollars per head per month (currently)

if bundy maintained 900 head all these 20 years (and the cost was always 1.34)

it would come out to less then 300 thousand dollars

Show me that this isn't so...link?

No, I gave you a link that said it, you gave nothing to counter it.

Lone rancher is prepared to fight feds for land - Las Vegas Sun News

For two decades, Bundy has waged a one-man range war with federal officials over his cattle’s grazing on 150 square miles of scrub desert overseen by the Bureau of Land Management. Since 1993, he’s refused to pay BLM grazing fees. He claims he “fired the BLM,” vowing not to give one dime to an agency that’s plotting his demise.

Natural News? A leftist website? You're quoting the left-wing enviro-hippies now?

Fucking idiot.

Show one photo of a mass cow grave or shut the fuck up.

Fucking idiot.

Yes, BLM even shut down the airspace over the area so reporters couldn't get pictures....fucking moron subversive!

Bundy-cattle-BLM-slaughter-Bunkerville-PETA.jpg

Here's a photo taken from the air of the BLM's secret bovine concentration camps. After this photo was released, the BLM ordered the FAA to shut down the air space over the ranch, creating a wartime "no fly zone" to prevent more pictures from being taken:

Bundy-Ranch-Aerial-Photo.jpg

Is BLM a criminal racketeering operation?

No, I gave you a link that said it, you gave nothing to counter it.

Lone rancher is prepared to fight feds for land - Las Vegas Sun News

For two decades, Bundy has waged a one-man range war with federal officials over his cattle’s grazing on 150 square miles of scrub desert overseen by the Bureau of Land Management. Since 1993, he’s refused to pay BLM grazing fees. He claims he “fired the BLM,” vowing not to give one dime to an agency that’s plotting his demise.

From the Sun NEWS that endorses Reid, how stupid are you to believe THAT'S an unbiased source? Never mind, we KNOW how stupid you are! :eusa_clap:

No, I didn't. That cow looks like it has been dead for a while by the time that photo was taken, so I doubt that it is even from the Bundy group. Dupes will believe whatever is put in front of them.

I simply asked how a photo of a dead cow equals a mass grave. As for the "bovine concentration camp", that's just fucking retarded. You sound like a PETA retard. Are you a PETA retard, fucking idiot?

No, I didn't. That cow looks like it has been dead for a while by the time that photo was taken, so I doubt that it is even from the Bundy group. Dupes will believe whatever is put in front of them.

I simply asked how a photo of a dead cow equals a mass grave. As for the "bovine concentration camp", that's just fucking retarded. You sound like a PETA retard. Are you a PETA retard, fucking idiot?

Board of Land Management savagely tasered and slaughtered Cliven Bundy’s cattle

Board of Land Management savagely tasered and slaughtered Cliven Bundy?s cattle - Los Angeles Obama Administration | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back