Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

Fuck rich man Bundy and his "militia". Rich man Bundy broke the law. Rich man Bundy is not a hero. The "militia" are misguided yokels and stupid inbred white trash rednecks.

More left wing class warfare from the subversive, I'm surprised you don't have MAO as your avatar! Or perhaps Pol Pot. Perhaps I should just call all you subversives, fag loving, pedophile approving, baby killing, scum of the earth, fecal matter! But, I won't, I'll let you continue to call patriots, stupid inbred white trash rednecks.:cuckoo:
Yes, left-wing class warfare. Completely ignore Wall Street's class warfare against everyone, including inbred toothless yokel Republican Conservative white trash hilljacks such as the brainless talking monkeys who made up the "militia".

Maybe I should use a photo of a burned child in Fallujah for my picture? Would that give you an idea of how "pro-life" the Conservative right wing is?

"Fag loving, baby killing, whatever". Fucking idiot.

Perhaps you should read up on how much they make per head of cattle on average and get back with us.
Perhaps you should read up on how Cliven Bundy was violating a court order and then not get back with us.

Perhaps you should face the reality that the Gov't of We the People has claimed over 81.1% of the land in Nevada and get back to us on why they own so much land there versus the State.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, man. Are you fucking kidding?

ONE BULL DOES NOT MAKE A MASS GRAVE. Find a photo with a mass grave before you call it a mass grave.

We'll just have to wait and see if the BLM will let ANYONE on that land, or will they simply put it OFF LIMITS to HIDE what they did! Like they did with closing off the air space above that area! You really are that stupid, what a left wing moron!

mass-cow-grave2-590x590.jpg

Fuck rich man Bundy and his "militia". Rich man Bundy broke the law. Rich man Bundy is not a hero. The "militia" are misguided yokels and stupid inbred white trash rednecks.

More left wing class warfare from the subversive, I'm surprised you don't have MAO as your avatar! Or perhaps Pol Pot. Perhaps I should just call all you subversives, fag loving, pedophile approving, baby killing, scum of the earth, fecal matter! But, I won't, I'll let you continue to call patriots, stupid inbred white trash rednecks.:cuckoo:
Yes, left-wing class warfare. Completely ignore Wall Street's class warfare against everyone, including inbred toothless yokel Republican Conservative white trash hilljacks such as the brainless talking monkeys who made up the "militia".

Maybe I should use a photo of a burned child in Fallujah for my picture? Would that give you an idea of how "pro-life" the Conservative right wing is?

"Fag loving, baby killing, whatever". Fucking idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cc1G-k2V7Q]Aaron Tippin: Kiss This (video) - YouTube[/ame]

Perhaps you should read up on how much they make per head of cattle on average and get back with us.
Perhaps you should read up on how Cliven Bundy was violating a court order and then not get back with us.

Hell man, even the SCOTUS said slavery was perfectly fine.... shall we go along and bring back that decision?
We killed hundreds of thousands of inbred southern racist Confederate toothless yokel white trash hilljacks to overturn that decision. If that terrible decision is brought back, the South shall fall again.

Hell man, even the SCOTUS said slavery was perfectly fine.... shall we go along and bring back that decision?
We killed hundreds of thousands of inbred southern racist Confederate toothless yokel white trash hilljacks to overturn that decision. If that terrible decision is brought back, the South shall fall again.

LOL

Do you have a mouse in your pocket tough internet guy.

Perhaps you should face the reality that the Gov't of We the People has claimed over 81.1% of the land in Nevada and get back to us on why they own so much land there versus the State.
Why does the Federal government control 81% of Nevada? Have you ever been to Nevada? It's a desert shithole. It is such a useless state that they had to legalize prostitution just to have something to do.

Are you trying to make a point? If so, what point?

LOL

Is that some southern confederate white trash term that I'm supposed to understand?

Why does the Federal government control 81% of Nevada? Have you ever been to Nevada? It's a desert shithole. It is such a useless state that they had to legalize prostitution just to have something to do.

Are you trying to make a point? If so, what point?

It's a point that you don't accept. Something about State Rights and shit like that. Statist never see it as a problem of course.

How about the State controlling some of their own territory instead of having to ask permission to use some of it by the Feds.

By the way, another thing you know jack squat about is WE THE PEOPLE. Nevada has We the People in it and many don't agree with you. The Fed is supposed to be about WE THE PEOPLE, not like it is a country to it's own like your side keeps pushing.

LOL

Is that some southern confederate white trash term that I'm supposed to understand?

F.........off is basically what it meant you damn Yankee.

You sound like a sore Confederate loser. Are you still upset about losing your right to own black people? You poor, poor little white trash Conservative.

I'd rather scoop my eyes out with a melon baller than read your dumbass blog, you pajama-clad, basement-dwelling cyber jihadist.

They certainly parasites, spooging off of property that is not theirs.
You mean like the plethora of parasites on WELFARE that are able to work but won't...sit on their dead asses waiting for the next check... taken from the TAXPAYER and used in a manner sans their consent?

They certainly parasites, spooging off of property that is not theirs.
You mean like the plethora of parasites on WELFARE that are able to work but won't...sit on their dead asses waiting for the next check... taken from the TAXPAYER and used in a manner sans their consent?
Bundy is on welfare ... thinks he has a right that others don't have, which is to mooch off the government.

Hypocritical slave-owners writing about "all men are created equal"?

Slavery is terrorism. Do you honestly believe that those slaves were happy and well-paid?

Of which they fought by laws to get 8 of the original 13 States free from Slavery and got the Northwest Territory Act of 1787 where it was illegal to own slaves.

Indeed. See the 3/5ths Compromise...

What a smuck. Another one that is noted

Bring out that NDAA document and we'll wipe the floor with it

-Geaux

Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

“U.S. Sen. Harry Reid on Thursday called [armed, militia-supported] supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy ’domestic terrorists’ because they defended him against a Bureau of Land Management cattle roundup with guns and put their children in harm’s way,” Las Vegas’ reviewjournal.com reports. “’Those people who hold themselves out to be patriots are not. They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,’ Reid said during an appearance at a Las Vegas Review-Journal ‘Hashtags & Headlines’ event at the Paris. ‘… I repeat: what went on up there was domestic terrorism.’” We called that one. When push comes to shove, the enemies of liberty . . .

Breaking: Senator Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters "Domestic Terrorists" | The Truth About Guns

How would Geaux define a group of black men, all armed, marching in mass to protect a brother from authorities for using the local park without authority to grow food for the poor?

The cops stop patrolling your streets?

Lights go out?

Water stop running?

Roads and bridges, disintegrate?

Can't get a drivers license because the DMV closed down?

Garbage piling up?

Let's give it a go. Me an others can survive, the weak government dependents not so much

-Geaux

Nah, you would be the first the gangsters would eliminate.

I'll take those odds. But the leftist, oh those poor dependent ones, will be in some serious kimchi

-Geaux

Forum List

Back