Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

Racist *****, eh? KNB? "trying to make someone else face the consequences for their actions."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMfH1mvDZXk]cops hurt kids during An Occupy protest - YouTube[/ame]

What do you call those occupiers hiding behind babies? "trying to make those babies face the consequences for their actions"????

And the coward American Taliban are hiding behind human shields. That's your idea of patriotism.

And the Teabaggers of 1773 were some racist ***** dressed up like Natives, hiding their identities like cowards, trying to make someone else face the consequences for their actions. In other words, pussies just like the American Talibaggers today.

Last edited:
It's okay, Teabagger. I know you're not serious. But you should at least try once in a while to engage in a real conversation like an adult, just out of basic respect for yourself.

Apparently you haven't read your own posts.... you are ONE, VERY SICK, FUCKED UP, SUBVERSIVE BASTARD that can still be posting here after calling the MEN, the PATRIOTS, that STARTED the whole AMERICAN REVOLUTION RACIST *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And the Teabaggers of 1773 were some racist ***** dressed up like Natives, hiding their identities like cowards, trying to make someone else face the consequences for their actions. In other words, pussies just like the American Talibaggers today.

You post a clip of police brutality and expect me to concede? That's just pathetic.

Why do you even try? Don't you get tired of being wrong? Do you want to know how I feel about Occupy? Occupy was pointless. They didn't Occupy anything. They sat around in the park like homeless veterans, ignored by our government and corporate overseers just like homeless veterans. I've been a homeless veteran because of my condition. I knew from watching the older Vietnam vets what the effects of sitting around in the park were going to be. Nothing would get accomplished and We the People would be ignored. That is exactly what happened because that is the way the system was designed by the government and corporate overseers.

Occupy should have picked their spokespeople and ran them for local and state offices, then those politicians should have pushed local and state ballot initiatives to legalize Cannabis Sativa and decentralize the global production of raw materials.

Like the BLM, Cliven Bundy, the DEA, the Pentagon, the FBI, the police, and the Nixon/Ford/Carter/Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama administration, Occupy is doing it wrong.

It's okay, Teabagger. I know you're not serious. But you should at least try once in a while to engage in a real conversation like an adult, just out of basic respect for yourself.

Apparently you haven't read your own posts.... you are ONE, VERY SICK, FUCKED UP, SUBVERSIVE BASTARD that can still be posting here after calling the MEN, the PATRIOTS, that STARTED the whole AMERICAN REVOLUTION RACIST *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Settle down, chimp. You haven't read V for Vendetta and yet you use the character as your profile image. This isn't OCD on my part, as you claim. It is an indication of your very low level of intelligence. Did you say that you haven't even seen the movie? That's extraordinarily ridiculous. Someone as extraordinarily ridiculous as you try to be would certainly not understand the intricacies of "false flag" operations, which is what the Boston Tea Party was. You have a child's understanding of US history and you're obviously unable (or simply unwilling) to learn.

BY THE WAY....Where are all the SUPPOSED Liberal Patriots that allowed this PIECE OF HUMAN FECAL MATTER to call the very men RESPONSIBLE for starting the AMERICAN REVOLUTION, RACIST *****!!!!?

Do you also believe that these men were RACIST *****?

I see many of you still out there in other threads, and by the views listed here, have been watching for more than an hour! You people are SCUM, ALL OF YOU, for letting this mother fucker get away with his shit, and YOU PEOPLE not saying a fucking thing! YOU PEOPLE ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY TODAY!

No wonder we TRUE PATRIOTS have had enough of your REGIME'S TYRANNY!

097.gif

You've had your ass kicked up one side and down the other. Nobody has any respect for you. Vigilante has stomped you into a puddle of nothing yet you continue to think he has a respect problem? Really? Damn dude. Wake the fuck up.

Settle down, chimp. You haven't read V for Vendetta and yet you use the character as your profile image. This isn't OCD on my part, as you claim. It is an indication of your very low level of intelligence. Did you say that you haven't even seen the movie? That's extraordinarily ridiculous. Someone as extraordinarily ridiculous as you try to be would certainly not understand the intricacies of "false flag" operations, which is what the Boston Tea Party was. You have a child's understanding of US history and you're obviously unable (or simply unwilling) to learn.

All this sick bastard can think about is my "V" for VICTORY avatar.... and call our ORIGINAL PATRIOTS RACIST *****!!!

Any liberals want to set his ass straight, or perhaps you ALL agree with this mother fucker?

You can't possibly be so shit ass stupid to claim people don't know history because they didn't see some fake ass movie. Go back to crayons for writing utensile's keyboards are far too dangerous for you.

You can't possibly be so shit ass stupid to claim people don't know history because they didn't see some fake ass movie. Go back to crayons for writing utensile's keyboards are far too dangerous for you.
Maybe your emotions are boiling or something. I'd suggest you smoke a bowl but, you know. I wasn't saying that he doesn't know history because he hasn't seen a movie or read a comic book. I said that the fact that he uses that profile picture and has not read the book is an indication of why he doesn't know anything about American history- it's because he hasn't read anything. I wish I could help but you guys don't seem to want help. I can give you links explaining everything but it's like Conservatives are allergic to knowledge.

You're on this board throwing out your support for a selfish rich criminal who was backed by imbeciles who bragged on national news about using unarmed women as human shields for dumbass snipers aiming at cops trying to enforce a court order. I know that the "militia" doesn't care about Cliven Bundy or his cattle. These were just a bunch of morons who hate having a black President. Nothing more. How do I know this? Because these intentionally uninformed right-wing rednecks have cheered on the big oppressive government for the past 40 years while heavily-armed SWAT teams kick in our front doors and shove guns to our heads in front of our children because of the same plant that stopped the Holocaust.

And you spelled 'utensils' wrong.

Last edited:

Maybe your emotions are boiling or something. I'd suggest you smoke a bowl but, you know. I wasn't saying that he doesn't know history because he hasn't seen a movie or read a comic book. I said that the fact that he uses that profile picture and has not read the book is an indication of why he doesn't know anything about American history- it's because he hasn't read anything. I wish I could help but you guys don't seem to want help. I can give you links explaining everything but it's like Conservatives are allergic to knowledge.

You're on this board throwing out your support for a selfish rich criminal who was backed by imbeciles who bragged on national news about using unarmed women as human shields for dumbass snipers aiming at cops trying to enforce a court order. I know that the "militia" doesn't care about Cliven Bundy or his cattle. These were just a bunch of morons who hate having a black President. Nothing more. How do I know this? Because these intentionally uninformed right-wing rednecks have cheered on the big oppressive government for the past 40 years while heavily-armed SWAT teams kick in our front doors and shove guns to our heads in front of our children because of the same plant that stopped the Holocaust.

And you spelled 'utensils' wrong.

All this twat has on his mind is my using "V" for VICTORY.... Even Pogo, gave up after everyone saw what a fucking jerk he was, but not this prick, I've seen OCD with many of the left, but this scumbag, calls the very men who started our Revolution RACIST *****. Well douchebag, you'll be seeing a lot of RACIST *****, now that I've made your amazingly stupid quote part of my sig!

It's just way over your head because you don't know what I know and you're not willing to learn.

Just answer this question to the best of your ability: why did they dress up like Natives?

Just a simple quick question.................

Bundy has stated repeatedly that he doesn't think that the Federal government has any jurisdiction over him.

If that is so, then why was he shown riding a horse and displaying the American flag?

If he only recognizes the state of Nevada, shouldn't he be flying their flag?

I mean................if you don't believe in the federal government, why fly their flag?

Bundy has stated repeatedly that he doesn't think that the Federal government has any jurisdiction over him.

If that is so, then why was he shown riding a horse and displaying the American flag?

I mean................if you don't believe in the federal government, why fly their flag?

No, he never said they don't have any jurisdiction over him, he said they have no jurisdiction over his land.

If he believed the Feds had no jurisdiction over him, he probably would have never paid federal taxes... there is no claim he does not pay his federal taxes.

Except that it isn't his land. That's what the court order was about. That's how all of this started. 20 years ago.

CaféAuLait;8979335 said:

No, he never said they don't have any jurisdiction over him, he said they have no jurisdiction over his land.

If he believed the Feds had no jurisdiction over him, he probably would have never paid federal taxes... there is no claim he does not pay his federal taxes.

Okay.................he said they have no jurisdiction over his land.

Still doesn't answer the question of why he's flying a FEDERAL Flag (which he doesn't recognize) over his land?

I mean..............the Stars and Stripes (which I spent over 20 years of my life for, even in 4 different war zones) was flying, and it was done while he was riding.

Like I said.................if he doesn't recognize the federal government, why is he flying their flag?

I thought that the basic flag of the Tea Party was the Gadsden Flag (which is the "don't tread on me") flag.

Why is he flying the Stars and Stripes?

CaféAuLait;8979335 said:

Readers of USA TODAY:

Some have asked why didn't my father pay the grazing fee. This can be understood in two ways. One is founded on preemptive rights and the other upon state rights or state sovereignty. When my family rolled into this country in the 1800's they began to tame the land and use it for survival, settling this land the same as the rest of the United States. Each family claimed their stake and developed the area. Others respected the area and understood as long as the family was using the resources or land it was the families to claim and share. When states were initiated into the union these rights or claims became more defined and further protected by state law as rights that could be sold traded or even borrowed against.

Now after over a hundred years of preemptive rights by beneficial use recognized and protected by the state, the federal government claims that the land is not state land but US territory and theirs for the taking or charging of fees.

So here we stand with a questions. Is this land Nevada State land or US territory? If state land, then my fathers rights are recognized and the federal government has no claim to charge for something that is not theirs. If it is US territory then Nevada is not a sovereign state. Only 11% of Nevada is declared by the federal government to be private or state. The rest they claim as their land to do what they want with and the people of Nevada have no rights to it.

Now more questions; Should the people of Nevada have the right to govern their own state? Why did the federal government retain 89% of Nevada land after statehood? Does the US constitution give the federal government the right to retaining state land? A good study of these questions will answer why Cliven Bundy refuses to pay an entity for something that is not theirs.

Thank you,
Ammon Bundy

Bundy Ranch

Bundy's family started ranching about 8 years after the BLM was started.

Sorry, but this sorry welfare cowboy owes my government (and myself as a taxpayer) about one million dollars.

If he doesn't pay, put the fucker in jail.

And............if you would take time to notice, none of the people who showed up to support him weren't local ranchers, they were all right wing lunatics who wanted to take down the government.

Forum List

Back