Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

"Domestic Terrorist" is a good way to describe someone who, after repeated losing in court, decides to us intimidation and the use of fire arms to get what the courts and the rules of law say they should not have.

Yes, I think Harry is right on this one. But it ain't over until its over.

Bullshit.

A Domestic Terrorist is somebody local who tries to instill fear in the population through threats or violence.

The only entity that feels threatened is the lying Democrats that feel their ability to bully the public slipping away.

So you don't believe in the rule of law? The courts and their optionion mean nothing. You feel that if someone is offended that have every right to go out, buy a gun and shoot the offended.

Basically, that is what you are saying. Bundy lost in court on multiple occasions. He has lost every appeal, so when the Feds come to collect, he pulls in some gun totting nuts to defy the courts.

Maybe a single mother on welfare does the same thing. She steals from Social Services and when they come to collect, she gets some friends lined up with guns so that she can keep the money. She would be wrong then, right? You would condemn her, right?

But a rancher with a ranch worth millions steals over a million dollars from taxpayers and he is a hero. Therein lies the problem with the GOP and their way of thinking. They are all about the rich and the powerful and they hide behind a Second Amendment that has been purposefully misinterpreted for years.

That is what the Republican Party is dying s slow and painful death. Just not soon enough....

When Obama starts following all of our laws(immigration) the way they were written I'll consider it, but as far as this is concerned, bad laws intended to ruin ranchers are bogus at best if not criminal in nature.

Last edited:
"Domestic Terrorist" is a good way to describe someone who, after repeated losing in court, decides to us intimidation and the use of fire arms to get what the courts and the rules of law say they should not have.

Bullshit.

A Domestic Terrorist is somebody local who tries to instill fear in the population through threats or violence.

The only entity that feels threatened is the lying Democrats that feel their ability to bully the public slipping away.

So you don't believe in the rule of law? The courts and their optionion mean nothing. You feel that if someone is offended that have every right to go out, buy a gun and shoot the offended.

Basically, that is what you are saying. Bundy lost in court on multiple occasions. He has lost every appeal, so when the Feds come to collect, he pulls in some gun totting nuts to defy the courts.

Maybe a single mother on welfare does the same thing. She steals from Social Services and when they come to collect, she gets some friends lined up with guns so that she can keep the money. She would be wrong then, right? You would condemn her, right?

But a rancher with a ranch worth millions steals over a million dollars from taxpayers and he is a hero. Therein lies the problem with the GOP and their way of thinking. They are all about the rich and the powerful and they hide behind a Second Amendment that has been purposefully misinterpreted for years.

That is what the Republican Party is dying s slow and painful death. Just not soon enough....

We need one Party rule in the USA! Just like in Cuba, Eritrea and every other Progressive success story

Harry Reid is an idiot and just as bad or worse than the naive and gullible dumb masses that were manipulated by Bundy and his lies about his family being there since the 1880s and the Constitution did not allow government to lease the land.
These people are sheeple but not domestic terrorists.
Same as the people that believed Trayvon Martin to be a 6th grade choir boy these sheeple are not smart enough to go out and do their own due diligence to determine if people of their own partisan hack political ideology, be it liberal left fool or far right fool, are telling the truth or not.
They are too busy marching lock step with them with their blinders on.
Uninformed sheeple yes but domestic terrorists no.

I just heard from a very conservative former team mate of mine that is now living in Washington state and guess what he does for a living?
Raises cattle.
He correctly labels Bundy scum and a moocher off of government.

Bullshit.

Why? Do any of you fucking piles of hypocritical shit believe in the rule of fucking law?

1. Convicted felon and Chicago real estate developer Tony Rezko’s purchase of land adjacent to Obama's house in Hyde Park, Ill. In 2006, Rezko sold a 10 foot strip of his property to Obama for $104,500, rendering the remainder of Rezko’s $625,000 investment too small to be developed and, for all intents and purposes, worthless.

2. Widespread voter fraud including voter intimidation, ballot stuffing, falsified documents, and threats of violence against Hillary Clinton supporters committed by the Obama campaign and ACORN during the 2008 Democrat primary election.

3. Protecting union interests over those of GM and Chrysler bond holders during bankruptcy proceedings, forcing investors to accept millions of dollars in losses in direct violation of bankruptcy laws, money to which they were legally entitled.

4. Preferential treatment given to minority and women owned car dealerships by Obama administration officials as part of the auto industry bailout program and the forced closing of a disproportionate number of rural dealerships located in areas that did not vote for Obama.

5. Purchase of Congressional support for the passage of Obama’s healthcare bill including the “Cornhusker Kickback”, “Louisiana Purchase” and having the Department of Interior increase water allocations to the Central Valley of California to secure the votes of Democrat Reps. Dennis Cardoza and Jim Costa.

6. Lying to the American people by promising they could keep their healthcare coverage if they wanted to, when in reality tens of millions will be forced out of their current plans.

7. Directing the EPA to unilaterally set carbon emission standards, thus bypassing Congress which opposes Obama’s energy reform bill. For more information see my CFP article Forget Cap and Trade: EPA Regulation of CO2 Emissions Will Begin in 10 Months.

8. Obama’s policy of intentionally not securing our nation’s borders, in opposition to Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution which calls for the President to protect states from foreign invasion, in an attempt to blackmail Republican support for comprehensive immigration reform. In essence, Obama is holding border states and residents politically hostage during a time they are being overrun by a narco-paramilitary invasion.

9. Department of Justice purposefully allowing some states to continue their disenfranchisement of military personnel serving overseas in direct opposition to the 2009 Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (MOVE) Act, which was established in response to the more than 17,000 military votes that were not counted in the 2008 election because ballots had arrived after the deadline.

10. Fast And Furious Scam, The Administrations cover-up of guns sales to Mexican drug lords that lead to the death of an American citizen Brian Terry. The House voted to hold Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for contempt of Congress due to the cover up and refusal to release documents by the Obama administration and Holders office.

Congress Unconscionably Silent on Obama's Constitutional Crimes - Reason.com

You have to love the selective outrage of the left. They think we think they care about the rule of law?

Let me know if you want to me list the rest of the blatant violations of the RULES OF LAW by your pathetic commie in chief.

Rule of law?

993.gif

You are all loons. You argue the rule of law when it meets your partisan values. Deficit....Deficit....Deficit.....and when a wealthy rancher steals over a million dollars from the tax payer, he is a hero. H Y P O C R I T E S

I just heard from a very conservative former team mate of mine that is now living in Washington state and guess what he does for a living?
Raises cattle.
You are fixated on Bundy, I see. For me it is more about government actions and power over us. It doesn't effect me that Bundy saves some feed money on land the government didn't create and grow. It does effect me when government gets out of control. Bundy is just one example and the fact is that cattle have used the land for a long time without a problem. Maybe the cost savings was passed onto the consumer. Now with government wanting to add more laws on grain, beef prices will climb even higher, along with many other things, dairy, beer, yes beer!

You are all loons. You argue the rule of law when it meets your partisan values. Deficit....Deficit....Deficit.....and when a wealthy rancher steals over a million dollars from the tax payer, he is a hero. H Y P O C R I T E S

I am the biggest critic of Bundy there is here and the first to post that his claims were false and he is a bald faced habitual liar.
But he has stolen no money from anyone. He owes fines for non payment of failing to get a lease.
The million dollars stems from $200 a day per head of cattle fines.
He does owe money for the lease and the fines but nothing was stolen.
To me the big issue is the naivety of the people that did support him.
They believe whatever they heard without any due diligence.

what is your position on illegal immigration?

Raises cattle.
You are fixated on Bundy, I see. For me it is more about government actions and power over us. It doesn't effect me that Bundy saves some feed money on land the government didn't create and grow. It does effect me when government gets out of control. Bundy is just one example and the fact is that cattle have used the land for a long time without a problem. Maybe the cost savings was passed onto the consumer. Now with government wanting to add more laws on grain, beef prices will climb even higher, along with many other things, dairy, beer, yes beer!

You are infatuated with supporting a man that is a habitual liar.
Because you are a partisan hack that supports someone that fits into your ideology.
And you just can not stand it that I exposed Cliven Bundy as a liar and a cheat.
And it hurts you even more, to the point that you will not even admit it, that I exposed you and your followers as naive, gullible, sheep that would believe Cliven Bundy if he told you the earth was flat and 6000 years old.
In my world if someone tells a lie his credibility is gone.
That would be the real world. Please join us in it. You are looking very foolish marching lock step with the likes of this clown Cliven Bundy and his supporters.

^ that. This thread is lousy w/ kool aid drinking, hate & fear :tinfoil: mongers.

***unsubscribed

Bundy and his lies started the confrontation as he was on TV with a shotgun calling these militia groups in.
ALL he had to do was accept the legal order.
And the government over reacted to it also but Bundy STARTED IT.
This was all about Bundy getting a competitive advantage over his competitors.
Those of us that run businesses knew this from the start.
Amazing anyone with common sense FALLS for this clown Bundy.

Raises cattle.

You are infatuated with supporting a man that is a habitual liar.
Wrong. My first post on the subject, some two weeks ago, was critical. I said that I didn't support his actions. Why do you assume so?
Because you are a partisan hack that supports someone that fits into your ideology.
And you just can not stand it that I exposed Cliven Bundy as a liar and a cheat.
And it hurts you even more, to the point that you will not even admit it, that I exposed you and your followers as naive, gullible, sheep that would believe Cliven Bundy if he told you the earth was flat and 6000 years old.
In my world if someone tells a lie his credibility is gone.
That would be the real world. Please join us in it. You are looking very foolish marching lock step with the likes of this clown Cliven Bundy and his supporters.
I didn't know you exposed anyone. You are completely full of shit and apparently exactly what you hate.

I wonder what his position is on any of these blatant violations of the rule of law. No, they do not care about the rule of law. They only care when a perceived right winger with cowboy hat violated some myopic law that makes little to no sense.

1. Convicted felon and Chicago real estate developer Tony Rezko’s purchase of land adjacent to Obama's house in Hyde Park, Ill. In 2006, Rezko sold a 10 foot strip of his property to Obama for $104,500, rendering the remainder of Rezko’s $625,000 investment too small to be developed and, for all intents and purposes, worthless.

2. Widespread voter fraud including voter intimidation, ballot stuffing, falsified documents, and threats of violence against Hillary Clinton supporters committed by the Obama campaign and ACORN during the 2008 Democrat primary election.

3. Protecting union interests over those of GM and Chrysler bond holders during bankruptcy proceedings, forcing investors to accept millions of dollars in losses in direct violation of bankruptcy laws, money to which they were legally entitled.

4. Preferential treatment given to minority and women owned car dealerships by Obama administration officials as part of the auto industry bailout program and the forced closing of a disproportionate number of rural dealerships located in areas that did not vote for Obama.

5. Purchase of Congressional support for the passage of Obama’s healthcare bill including the “Cornhusker Kickback”, “Louisiana Purchase” and having the Department of Interior increase water allocations to the Central Valley of California to secure the votes of Democrat Reps. Dennis Cardoza and Jim Costa.

6. Lying to the American people by promising they could keep their healthcare coverage if they wanted to, when in reality tens of millions will be forced out of their current plans.

7. Directing the EPA to unilaterally set carbon emission standards, thus bypassing Congress which opposes Obama’s energy reform bill. For more information see my CFP article Forget Cap and Trade: EPA Regulation of CO2 Emissions Will Begin in 10 Months.

8. Obama’s policy of intentionally not securing our nation’s borders, in opposition to Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution which calls for the President to protect states from foreign invasion, in an attempt to blackmail Republican support for comprehensive immigration reform. In essence, Obama is holding border states and residents politically hostage during a time they are being overrun by a narco-paramilitary invasion.

9. Department of Justice purposefully allowing some states to continue their disenfranchisement of military personnel serving overseas in direct opposition to the 2009 Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (MOVE) Act, which was established in response to the more than 17,000 military votes that were not counted in the 2008 election because ballots had arrived after the deadline.

10. Fast And Furious Scam, The Administrations cover-up of guns sales to Mexican drug lords that lead to the death of an American citizen Brian Terry. The House voted to hold Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for contempt of Congress due to the cover up and refusal to release documents by the Obama administration and Holders office.

Congress Unconscionably Silent on Obama's Constitutional Crimes - Reason.com

I wonder if any of these bloviated hypocrites who are all concerned about the rule of law had anything to say about the Harvey Whittemore case.

No?

Thought not.

Don't you love it when I point out their hypocrisy. Especially when they don't address any of the violations Of the "rule of law" by one of their pieces of democratic shit?

Update: Harvey Whittemore gets 2 years in prison; appeal promised | Reno Gazette-Journal | rgj.com

Calling the case “an incredibly criminal, intentional act,” a federal judge on Monday sentenced fallen Nevada power broker Harvey Whittemore to two years in prison and fined the former multimillionaire $100,000 for using family and employees to make illegal campaign contributions to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did Harry Reid protect ACORN from investigation?

There is little doubt that ACORN is used by the Democrat party to fabricate voters and register illegal aliens in order to benefit their politicians. What’s more, there is little doubt that ACORN efforts benefited Reid’s campaigns.

The Las Vegas Review Journal reported that the Las Vegas office of ACORN has been engaged in massive fraud. At least 48% of the registrations turned in by ACORN are fraudulent.

Indeed, it was so obvious that the ACORN Las Vegas office was raided by authorities. They found that 59 inmates from a work-release program at a nearby prison were employed by ACORN and found numerous irregularities. Its field director, Christopher Edwards, pled guilty to two gross misdemeanor counts of conspiracy.

Despite these findings, when the US Senate voted 83-7 to block ACORN from bidding for additional federal grant money, Reid refused to hold a hearing on ACORN’s activities. Even after the scandal broke revealing that ACORN was assisting an underage prostitution operation, Reid claimed such an investigation of ACORN by Congress might distract attention from more important issues. (6)

Another publication reported that Reid wrote Senator Vitter to inform him that his call for an ACORN investigation was driven by his political bias!

In his letter to Sen. David Vitter (R-La.), the majority leader said he would rather not “ask our committees or this Congress to do anything that would detract from efforts” to address bigger priorities, including healthcare reform and economic recovery. He also expressed his concern that Vitter’s “interest in this matter is driven, at least in part, by partisan political views.” (7)

Airing Harry Reid's Dirty Laundry

Hey, stupid morons on the left!!

CR_so_fuck_you.gif

Last edited:

Does it matter? I support enforcing the immigration laws on the books. Does that mean you support enforcing the laws that Bundy has been found guilty of, or liable for?

Forum List

Back