🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harry Reid dead

I'm sure the left would consider this praise for this little weasel.

He regretted his vote for a ban on partial birth abortion...oh...so called...partial birth abortion.
and he was a good friend to the NRA.

Harry Mason Reid Jr. was born on December 2, 1939, in Searchlight, Nevada, the third of four sons of Harry Reid, a rock miner, and Inez Orena (Jaynes) Reid, a laundress for local brothels.[2][3] At that time, Searchlight was a small, impoverished town.[4][5] His father died of suicide in 1972, at the age of 58, when Harry was 32 years old.[6][7] His paternal grandmother was an English immigrant from Darlaston, Staffordshire. Reid's boyhood home was a shack with no indoor toilet, hot water or telephone.[6][8]

He was born in a lean-to.

A fine American.
He hated America doofus.

Harry Mason Reid Jr. was born on December 2, 1939, in Searchlight, Nevada, the third of four sons of Harry Reid, a rock miner, and Inez Orena (Jaynes) Reid, a laundress for local brothels.[2][3] At that time, Searchlight was a small, impoverished town.[4][5] His father died of suicide in 1972, at the age of 58, when Harry was 32 years old.[6][7] His paternal grandmother was an English immigrant from Darlaston, Staffordshire. Reid's boyhood home was a shack with no indoor toilet, hot water or telephone.[6][8]

A fine American.

FUCK HARRY REID.

A fine American.
His father died of suicide in 1972, at the age of 58, when Harry was 32 years old.
If i had a son like Dirty Harry Reid, i might of committed suicide also. That tells you something about Harry.

Or did the dad die because he had the goods on Harry, so Dirty Harry did a Clinton on his dad?

more o' that leftist projection.

Just ask, did you vote for Joe Biden? Enough said..
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Reid was known in Washington for his abrupt style, typified by his habit of unceremoniously hanging up the phone without saying goodbye.

“Even when I was president, he would hang up on me,” Obama said

FUCK HARRY REID.

So you're totally cool with democrats saying "fuck rush limbaugh" when he died? If Donald Trump died tomorrow, would you be cool with the democrats gleefully posting how hell got hotter? I thought we were the bigger men than they were. You are no better than a BLM rioter, or a communist. You cheer when a political opponent dies, it's pretty sick dude.

I hated Harry Reid, and all that he did, but I don't go around cheerful of his death.

As conservatives, we are SO MUCH BETTER than our opponents. We should be mature, and thought provoking, not taunting and frankly, dumber than shit. Let BLM have that title, let the democrats have that title. Let Antifa do that shit. Be better than they are.

Forum List

Back