🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harry Reid dead

He was such a corrupt partisan piece of trash. It's a shame he ever entered politics.

2 big takeaways from this SCUM.

Reid lied on the Senate floor about Mitt Romney's taxes....then gloated that he lied, bragging that Romney lost the election.

Reid used the NUCLEAR OPTION in 2011 to get shitty Obama nominees pushed through.

Every terrible thing the left will say about Trump when he dies....I say it all for Harry Reid. Hopefully I can say those things about Pelosi soon.

Last edited:
I'd like to know who beat the hell out of him a few years ago.Harry said he did it on his exercise machine.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) injured his eye in an exercising accident.
He caught a left after making fun of Pelosi's latest plastic surgery....

admiraltory said:
He died of pancreatic cancer.

Your obsession is getting boring! It should be called VDS for vaccine derangement syndrome.

he made it this far...amazing how far he made it and if he'd had the clot shot which is NOT a vaccine, thank you Mr. Harley for pointing that out again for these folk, he may have lived another year. Are you afraid Admiral of finding out if he took the clot shot? HE HAD pancreatic cancer. that doesn't mean he died from it. He might have died WITH it. :hmpf:

he made it this far...amazing how far he made it and if he'd had the clot shot which is NOT a vaccine, thank you Mr. Harley for pointing that out again for these folk, he may have lived another year. Are you afraid Admiral of finding out if he took the clot shot? HE HAD pancreatic cancer. that doesn't mean he died from it. He might have died WITH it. :hmpf:
You are one of the dumbest MFers on this message board. At what age were you thrown out of school and placed in reform school? That's the only way I can see you having a valid reason for being so damned stupid!

Harry Mason Reid Jr. was born on December 2, 1939, in Searchlight, Nevada, the third of four sons of Harry Reid, a rock miner, and Inez Orena (Jaynes) Reid, a laundress for local brothels.[2][3] At that time, Searchlight was a small, impoverished town.[4][5] His father died of suicide in 1972, at the age of 58, when Harry was 32 years old.[6][7] His paternal grandmother was an English immigrant from Darlaston, Staffordshire. Reid's boyhood home was a shack with no indoor toilet, hot water or telephone.[6][8]

He was born in a lean-to.

A fine American.

You are one of the dumbest MFers on this message board. At what age were you thrown out of school and placed in reform school? That's the only way I can see you having a valid reason for being so damned stupid!

more o' that leftist projection.

Forum List

Back