🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harry Reid dead

So you're totally cool with democrats saying "fuck rush limbaugh" when he died? If Donald Trump died tomorrow, would you be cool with the democrats gleefully posting how hell got hotter? I thought we were the bigger men than they were. You are no better than a BLM rioter, or a communist. You cheer when a political opponent dies, it's pretty sick dude.

I hated Harry Reid, and all that he did, but I don't go around cheerful of his death.

As conservatives, we are SO MUCH BETTER than our opponents. We should be mature, and thought provoking, not taunting and frankly, dumber than shit. Let BLM have that title, let the democrats have that title. Let Antifa do that shit. Be better than they are.

I give what I get.

I do not mind playing their game. Fuck being civil to savages.

FUCK HARRY REID.

So you're totally cool with democrats saying "fuck rush limbaugh" when he died? If Donald Trump died tomorrow, would you be cool with the democrats gleefully posting how hell got hotter? I thought we were the bigger men than they were. You are no better than a BLM rioter, or a communist. You cheer when a political opponent dies, it's pretty sick dude.

I hated Harry Reid, and all that he did, but I don't go around cheerful of his death.

As conservatives, we are SO MUCH BETTER than our opponents. We should be mature, and thought provoking, not taunting and frankly, dumber than shit. Let BLM have that title, let the democrats have that title. Let Antifa do that shit. Be better than they are.
They are going to do it anyway. That is the way of the left. Only way we are going to beat them is to play their own dirty Rules against them.

Harry Reid, one of the Senate's longest serving majority leaders and a Democrat who played a central role in enacting President Obama's biggest legislative accomplishments, died Tuesday at 82.

Really couldn't care less. May find a way to go piss on his grave
Of course you would....

“I didn’t make it in life because of my athletic prowess. I didn’t make it because of my good looks. I didn’t make it because I am a genius. I made it because I worked hard.”

Glad he was around for this...

Last edited:
When Reid left the Senate in 2016, Manchin openly aired frustration with the combative Democrat, blasting him for criticizing the election of Trump

Six Senate Democrats voted against him in his last leadership election after Democrats lost the Senate in 2014, a sign of how polarizing he was within the Democratic Party.

Reid was unrepentant about his tactics a few years later. He explained the entire Romney episode in blunt black and white: “Romney didn’t win, did he?”

His frustrations that Democrats had failed to stop Trump in similar fashion greatly bothered Reid. As he left office, he excoriated Trump as a “sexual predator who lost the popular vote.”

Reid was unrepentant about his tactics a few years later. He explained the entire Romney episode in blunt black and white: “Romney didn’t win, did he?”

His frustrations that Democrats had failed to stop Trump in similar fashion greatly bothered Reid. As he left office, he excoriated Trump as a “sexual predator who lost the popular vote.”
My favorite Harry Reid moment. A rare honest admission rationalizing his law breaking.
Stay dead, Harry Reid.

Forum List

Back