Harry Reid is a horrid little man

I have to ask conservatives, why was Sharon Angle so much of a nutbar that she couldn't have replaced a true give almond joy dude called Ol' Harry?

First of all we will forgive the misogyny of calling her a nubar, for what ever reason, the real question is how and why would they keep Reid, even a nutbar would be better. And she got 47 percent of the vote not bad considering he is an incumbent and AZ is full of old dried up prunes just like him.

No...Those on your side made the claims. Have the balls to back up those claims.
Give examples.
You don't get to come on here, throw mud at the wall in a drive by post then demand others support your claim.
YOU support YOUR claims.
Hummmmm..... Maybe it is you who lack the balls to prove the person was in error. Frankly my opinion of tinydancer has sunk to the level where I would refuse to piss on her head if her hair were on fire.

Hummmm... when you have to jump up the size of all your posts, chirp "do your own research" at a poster you weren't even involved with and start talking about pissing on posters' heads, you're the one with the balls out of play, Homer. :eusa_hand:

This is a debate zone. Either grow up or let the adults handle it. You're way over the line.
Pogo, you probably did not see it but two or three days ago tinydance made a total ass of herself by calling for others to die horrible deaths. It was one of the most sickening displays I have seen. I may disagree with people but I do not cheer for them to die. Defend her if you approve of her actions but I stand by what I posted. And by the way, WHO IN THE HELL APPOINTED YOU GOD ON THIS BOARD?
Oh, and as for posting in a size three font, what size font I post in is none of your damn business. I post in size three font because the size of the font on my screen is small and hard to read. Now, I do not tell you what or how to post and I expect the same from you (that is unless you are some kind of idiot and believe you have power over others).

Come on people what made Angle a "nut job".

I want specifics.

She is a woman, she is not a democrat, she is thus the perfect target for smear from the misogynists in the democrat party.

The only nutty thing she may have done is think she could compete with a dirt bag insider who knows only to well whose palm to grease with Washington pork.

Reid is a testimony to what is wrong with this country. 7 years of his dominance and see where it got us?

I have to ask conservatives, why was Sharon Angle so much of a nutbar that she couldn't have replaced a true give almond joy dude called Ol' Harry?

First of all we will forgive the misogyny of calling her a nubar, for what ever reason, the real question is how and why would they keep Reid, even a nutbar would be better. And she got 47 percent of the vote not bad considering he is an incumbent and AZ is full of old dried up prunes just like him.
Wake up freewill. Wake up! Harry Reid is a senator from NEVADA, not Arizona.
angle got her 47% of the vote because the tea party was still respected. As time has passed the tea party has become smaller. I suspect Reid would win by a much large edge today. After all, only 25% of Americans now call themselves republicans.

Hummmmm..... Maybe it is you who lack the balls to prove the person was in error. Frankly my opinion of tinydancer has sunk to the level where I would refuse to piss on her head if her hair were on fire.

Hummmm... when you have to jump up the size of all your posts, chirp "do your own research" at a poster you weren't even involved with and start talking about pissing on posters' heads, you're the one with the balls out of play, Homer. :eusa_hand:

This is a debate zone. Either grow up or let the adults handle it. You're way over the line.
Pogo, you probably did not see it but two or three days ago tinydance made a total ass of herself by calling for others to die horrible deaths. It was one of the most sickening displays I have seen. I may disagree with people but I do not cheer for them to die. Defend her if you approve of her actions but I stand by what I posted. And by the way, WHO IN THE HELL APPOINTED YOU GOD ON THIS BOARD?
Oh, and as for posting in a size three font, what size font I post in is none of your damn business. I post in size three font because the size of the font on my screen is small and hard to read. Now, I do not tell you what or how to post and I expect the same from you (that is unless you are some kind of idiot and believe you have power over others).

See what I mean? You need to take your meds. Or get better ones because these ain't workin'. And get some new diapers while you're out.

So no worries, I put your sterling wisdom in the size it deserves. Only other thing needed is to put them in white. You can handle that, right?

Yammer yammer yammer big font yammer yammer ....
snore.gif

Last edited:
<snipped>

And frankly the sentence "Mormons kinda like attention" is a bit scary. :doubt:

When Harry Reid and I became Mormons, there was still a law on the books in Missouri ordering the extermination of Mormons within the state.

In my youth there were (and I believe still are) sections of book stores dedicated to how bad Mormons are.

In high school I was the only Mormon girl for 45 miles in any direction.

In college, in my philosophy class Mormons were used by the teacher as the primary example to get students to probe how open-minded they were to people who were different and/or objectionable. (How would you feel if a Mormon moved next door to you? How would you feel if a Mormon wanted to date you daughter? yada yada)

When you're a Mormon it's hard to fly under the radar, and if you go into public life, it'd be pretty much impossible.

So if you don't learn to think positively about attention, and don't do your best to try to make whatever attention you get be favorable, then you're in for a rough ride.

Last edited:
Any of y'all been able to show us where Harry's lying?

Yeah. I thought not.

<snipped>

When Harry Reid and I became Mormons, there was still a law on the books in Missouri ordering the extermination of Mormons within the state.

In my youth there were (and I believe still are) sections of book stores dedicated to how bad Mormons are.

In college, in my philosophy class Mormons were used by the teacher as the primary example to get students to probe how open-minded they were to people who were different and/or objectionable. (How would you feel if a Mormon moved next door to you? How would you feel if a Mormon wanted to date you daughter? yada yada)

When you're a Mormon it's hard to fly under the radar, and if you go into public life, it'd be pretty much impossible.

So if you don't learn to think positively about attention, and don't do your best to try to make whatever attention you get be favorable, then you're in for a rough ride.

The reason the sentence was scary is simply that it's a blanket statement; the point is not the word "attention"; it's "Mormons like...". As if they're all monolithic.

Is that true? Because if it is you're a race of robots and you need to get out of that.

Anyway none of this justifies judging politicians on the basis of his or her religious practices.

<snipped>

The reason the sentence was scary is simply that it's a blanket statement; the point is not the word "attention"; it's "Mormons like...". As if they're all monolithic.

Is that true? Because if it is you're a race of robots and you need to get out of that.

Anyway none of this justifies judging politicians on the basis of his or her religious practices.

A politician is a person. I judge the person. He doesn't stop being a person when he becomes a politician.

His religion is one aspect of his person, an aspect he chose to flaunt in a high profile way as he tried to damage a good man so he could retain his abusive hold on power.

He is scum. As a politician. As a man. As a supposedly religious person. As an American.

Slimy, slithery, snaky scum.

But oh no, I said so in the wrong forum. :eusa_hand:

A politician is a person. I judge the person. He doesn't stop being a person when he becomes a politician.

His religion is one aspect of his person, an aspect he chose to flaunt in a high profile way as he tried to damage a good man so he could retain his abusive hold on power.

He is scum. As a politician. As a man. As a supposedly religious person. As an American.

I accept your apology.

:smiliehug:

Hummmm ...... I have lived in Nevada since before Harry Reid became a senator. I can not recall any time he has "flaunted" his religion in any way.

Forum List

Back