Harry Reid not a worthy Mormon? LDS Church, Dems cry foul

Reids religion is between him and his church. I just want the corrupted snake out of our government and in jail would be the icing on the cake

You agree with me, young troll, then you say I am lying.

You are the personification of a troll of either the left or the right.

You said Joe did not go off on Mormonism,

I say he went off them and Romney, but not Reid.

You are lying because Joe went off on Romney all through the election.

You are lying if you say I did not say Joe did not pick on Mormonism, which means he did not pick on Romney. You are incredibly dense. Of course he picked on Romney. Joe began right from the beginning in the primaries picking on Romney.

read what you said in bold, right at the beginning, can't be more black and white for you. What does "joe DID NOT" mean?

Get sober then comeback to the board,

papa is part of the grammar police :lol:

Quit lying about what I said. Joe went off on Mormonism and Mitt but not Reid.

You need to grow up and accept responsibility for what you say.

I posted in bold what you said, if you are saying i misquoted you, then report me to the moderators, but you can't because you said what you said, so report me or don't report me but you posted what you posted, now if you misspoke in your post then fine but you stated Joe did not.

(1) stmichael, you have no power here

(2) you lied about what I have consistently said for three years: Joe has attacked Mormonism, and has attacked Romney because he is a Mormon, but has not attacked Reid.

You said Joe did not go off on Mormonism,

I say he went off them and Romney, but not Reid.

You are lying because Joe went off on Romney all through the election.

You are lying if you say I did not say Joe did not pick on Mormonism, which means he did not pick on Romney. You are incredibly dense. Of course he picked on Romney. Joe began right from the beginning in the primaries picking on Romney.

read what you said in bold, right at the beginning, can't be more black and white for you. What does "joe DID NOT" mean?

Get sober then comeback to the board,

papa is part of the grammar police :lol:

Quit lying about what I said. Joe went off on Mormonism and Mitt but not Reid.

You need to grow up and accept responsibility for what you say.

I posted in bold what you said, if you are saying i misquoted you, then report me to the moderators, but you can't because you said what you said, so report me or don't report me but you posted what you posted, now if you misspoke in your post then fine but you stated Joe did not.

(1) stmichael, you have no power here

(2) you lied about what I have consistently said for three years: Joe has attacked Mormonism, and has attacked Romney because he is a Mormon, but has not attacked Reid.

Not sure what the St Michael has to do with anything.

I went by what you said in this thread, quite frankly I really have no clue as to what you do or don't consistently say, I really don't pay much attention to you, there are others much more interesting and entertaining than you.

So, going by this thread, you misspoke, I did not lie, I also notice no mods have come to me about me changing your quote, I wonder why?

Was the Pope being inappropriate in admonishing Nancy Pelosi, an alleged Catholic, for supporting abortion on demand? Why does the demonic Left always want to silence people?
The Pope and Catholics luckily don't have to deal with that mickey mouse football team down in Provo, Utah called the BYU cougars.

Papa, yeah, you are clueless. Step along.

No mods will come to you because this is not there business.

It's between us, you have no power, and that it is the way it is.
Reid's an idiot because he went to Utah State.
I got it on a reliable source that he smoked dry manure while he was there.

Though Reid went to SUU but maybe you are right about USU.

See, if USU took Reid, it would have taken Tyroneweaver too.

Papa, yeah, you are clueless. Step along.

No mods will come to you because this is not there business.

It's between us, you have no power, and that it is the way it is.

It's because you are full of shit and you know it. Thanks for playing liberal idiot.

You admit failure once again.

JoeB attacked Mormonism and Romney, but he did not attack Reid.
You can't comprehend what the you posted, not my fault you are not bright.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Papa, if that makes you feel better in your being stupid, rock on, son.

Jake, say what you want but everyone here knows what a crock of shit you are, you pretend to be a Republican, you make shit up on the fly, you post drunk and when caught, you have no balls to admit you were wrong. You have no class and you certainly have no credibility. Rock on girl.

Jake, say what you want but everyone here knows what a crock of shit you are, you pretend to be a Republican, you make shit up on the fly, you post drunk and when caught, you have no balls to admit you were wrong. You have no class and you certainly have no credibility. Rock on girl.

good points. he constantly makes up accusations then flees when called on to back up his claims. but, he is quick to demand proof from others, just don't expect him to give any.

good points. he constantly makes up accusations then flees when called on to back up his claims. but, he is quick to demand proof from others, just don't expect him to give any.

He is a liberal troll, just likes to stir it up, he is hilarious entertainment.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Joe did not go off on Mormonism and a few of the lefties also.

The social con far right had no use for MR until they had no choice.

Like now. McConnell and Boehner are in charge. The social cons have no choice.

I said this day would come.

fakey lies again

I have always said Joe went off on Mormonism and Romney, and you are a witness to that in 2012. If it is written that way above, then it is a mistake and you know it.

The whole board knows it, Yurt.

So once again you are lying because you know that I opposed JoeB and his attack on Mormonism for a long, long time.

I have always said Joe went off on Mormonism and Romney, and you are a witness to that in 2012. If it is written that way above, then it is a mistake and you know it.

So once again you are lying because you know that I opposed JoeB and his attack on Mormonism for a long, long time.

how can you deny saying this: "Joe did not go off on Mormonism and a few of the lefties also."

it is right there in black and white. :lol:

OK, you are lying about my position, and the whole board knows it.

If I miswrote by mistake so be it, it does not change the past.

You going to continue to lie?

how can you deny saying this: "Joe did not go off on Mormonism and a few of the lefties also."

it is right there in black and white. :lol:

I did the same and Jake still denies he posted it, yet he hasn't turned me into the mods for changing his post.

He was drunk posting last night, got caught and doesn't have the balls to own it. He is a liar and a fraud.

Forum List

Back