Harry Reid not a worthy Mormon? LDS Church, Dems cry foul

Jake will produce exactly what he has his entire time on the USMB.

Absolutely nothing. Liars like him are an embarrassment to their party, the Democrats should really be embarrassed by him.

papa, you are powerless.

There is no TPM to thwart Mitch and John: is what it is.

The party tent is larger now, and your share of it much smaller.

Tis what is.

papa, you are powerless.

There is no TPM to thwart Mitch and John: is what it is.

The party tent is larger now, and your share of it much smaller.

Tis what is.

Boy you are an idiot aren't you, I am not part of the Tea Party, never have been, I like some of what they do but I am a fiscal conservative, not a social conservative, however I find most of the tea party and most of the liberals on this site more honest than you. You have no character, you are a proven liar and you are arrogant, you fall into the shootspeeders, guno category, extreme bigoted nut jobs.

I don't care who you are or what you care about. I am not worried about your lack of honesty. If I miswrote, none of that undermines my years of supporting Romney and correcting those who attacked him and Mormonism.

Get over it, because it is what it is. Yes, you remind me of shootspeeders.

Jake will produce exactly what he has his entire time on the USMB.

Absolutely nothing. Liars like him are an embarrassment to their party, the Democrats should really be embarrassed by him.

and of course you are correct. the lying troll still has not produced on iota to back up his claim.

another day, another lie and jakin by fakey

I don't care who you are or what you care about. I am not worried about your lack of honesty. If I miswrote, none of that undermines my years of supporting Romney and correcting those who attacked him and Mormonism.

Get over it, because it is what it is. Yes, you remind me of shootspeeders.

If you miswrote? You can't read what you posted? Are you claiming you didn't? LOL, you get funnier each post? It was proven you miswrote, remember? You back to drunk posting?

Last edited:
Papa, what you think is immaterial do me.

That you don't like that I am not answerable to you merely shows your lack of power.

Run along now with your play dates.

That you don't like that I am not answerable to you merely shows your lack of power.

Lol! Now you are really funny, what I think is "immaterial" to you, yet you keep answering my posts.

You can't make this shit up! :lol:

Yup, the new voters were primarily females, Hispanic, and blacks for the GOP, enough to turn a close victory into a smashing one.

McConnell that the far right social cons are the path to defeat, the new voters the path to bigger and better victories.

Guess who he would be kow towing to any more.

did you recognize that 3 of the newly elected gop

are tea party folks

--LOL

This is what Jake responded to.

Yes...we have 3 NEW members of congress attached to the Tea Party.

Then JakeTheFake says......

--LOL

the leftards felt they all had been vanquished

--LOL

Lol! Now you are really funny, what I think is "immaterial" to you, yet you keep answering my posts.

Yup, you aee angry because I note accurately that what you think is immaterial.

3 new members but how many never made out of primaries?

You won't tell us the numbers, Listening, because so many of them are not there.

John and Mitch don't have to listen to them this term, thank goodness.

You won't tell us the numbers, Listening, because so many of them are not there.

you've been asked for numbers and the list, yet, you won't tell us the numbers or list.

:lol:

what a stupid hypocrite you are.

Yup, you aee angry because I note accurately that what you think is immaterial.

Far from angry this is all entertainment to me, I am here for fun, I'd never take a liberal on a message board seriously but I can see from your spelling you are drunk posting again. LOL!

Papa, your approval means nothing to me.

You might have a small future as a copy editor. :lol:

I don't know Reids worthiness. That's for Christ to decide. I'm not sure how he can answer the "are you honest in all your dealings?" question but thankfully God gets to deal with the tough ones like that.

his politics is irrelevant to worthiness. His behavior is
By that standard, there should be NO active LDS in national politics.

I'm not the one who made the claim.

You are to produce a list a 30 people who were in office and defeated. You can't.

STFU.

you've been asked for numbers and the list, yet, you won't tell us the numbers or list.

JakeStarkey

too tough on you jake, still running

JakeStarkey

too tough on you jake, still running

You have that new list, Yurt? I know it is hard for you to think and research, but go to.

You will find the TPM has been severely injured.

Forum List

Back