Harry Reid not a worthy Mormon? LDS Church, Dems cry foul

Then it was a miswrite, as you well know, and if you are saying that my opposition to JoeB and his attacks on Mormonism did not happen, then you are a fool.

OK, you are lying about my position, and the whole board knows it.

If I miswrote by mistake so be it, it does not change the past.

You going to continue to lie?

You posted it, own it, apologize for making the mistake, quit accusing others of lying.

Papa and Yurt, you are both powerless. If you think a miswrite means a thing, sux to be both of you.

Then it was a miswrite, as you well know, and if you are saying that my opposition to JoeB and his attacks on Mormonism did not happen, then you are a fool.

Again, I didn't know or care to know your history with Joe, I wrote that joe hated Mormons and went after Romney and left Reid alone, the you said the above quote, what the fuck am I supposed to think.

Sux to be you, papa: I will always own you as I do Yurt. And you deteriorating language shows it.

Just the way it is.

I have always said Joe went off on Mormonism and Romney, and you are a witness to that in 2012. If it is written that way above, then it is a mistake and you know it.

The whole board knows it, Yurt.

So once again you are lying because you know that I opposed JoeB and his attack on Mormonism for a long, long time.

how can you deny saying this: "Joe did not go off on Mormonism and a few of the lefties also."

it is right there in black and white. :lol:

I did the same and Jake still denies he posted it, yet he hasn't turned me into the mods for changing his post.

He was drunk posting last night, got caught and doesn't have the balls to own it. He is a liar and a fraud.

he has made these "mistakes" before like when he admitted he voted for obama in 2012.

Sux to be you, papa: I will always own you as I do Yurt. And you deteriorating language shows it.

Just the way it is.

You have not won, you are to ignorant and stupid to admit when you are wrong and have no class in admitting you made a mistake.

I asked you long ago if you misspoke and you didn't have the decency to admit it then, I don't expect anything from you and you have never disappointed.

Down from the 30 or so in the last election. Most of them were primaried out.

Please provide a list of elected officials that were members of the Tea Party that were then defeated in their bids for re-election in a primary.

No crap.....

Provide the list or STFU.

Watch the voting, Listenting, and you will see that you are wrong.

You and the far right are powerless, sux to be you, yeah?

Where is the list asshole.

Provide the list of the 30 that got primarried out.....that is people who were Tea Party, elected to office and then voted out in a primary.

The list Jake.

Or admit you are a lying asshole.

If you meant there were 30 first timers primarried out, then your whole argument is bullshit. The senate is now more conservative than it was before. Rand Paul is going to have his hands full trying to stand up for McConnell when the far right is crying for his blood. It could be the end of Rand.

The list....provide the list

or

STFU

Yup, the new voters were primarily females, Hispanic, and blacks for the GOP, enough to turn a close victory into a smashing one.

McConnell that the far right social cons are the path to defeat, the new voters the path to bigger and better victories.

Guess who he would be kow towing to any more.

did you recognize that 3 of the newly elected gop

are tea party folks

--LOL

This is what Jake responded to.

Yes...we have 3 NEW members of congress attached to the Tea Party.

Then JakeTheFake says......

Yup, the new voters were primarily females, Hispanic, and blacks for the GOP, enough to turn a close victory into a smashing one.

McConnell that the far right social cons are the path to defeat, the new voters the path to bigger and better victories.

Guess who he would be kow towing to any more.

did you recognize that 3 of the newly elected gop

are tea party folks

--LOL

This is what Jake responded to.

Yes...we have 3 NEW members of congress attached to the Tea Party.

Then JakeTheFake says......

Down from the 30 or so in the last election. Most of them were primaried out.

Meaning what JakeYouFake.

30 members of the Tea Party who were in congress got primarried out ?

Show us Jake.

Or admit there are more members of the Tea Party in congress in January than were there last month.

Which is an open admission that the Tea Party is making gains.

Which is it Jake ?

You lying sack of shit.

Actually I have more power than you, I don't come on a message board and feel the need to lie or have no class to admit when I'm wrong, in most people's book, I am way ahead of a spineless liar.

Actually I have more power than you, I don't come on a message board and feel the need to lie or have no class to admit when I'm wrong, in most people's book, I am way ahead of a spineless liar.

Did you see the list ?

I haven't either.

JakeTheGayFake is posting to other threads.

Once we demanded he back up his bullshit....

He dropped out of this one.

Forum List

Back