Harvard Given Permission for Racism

Appeals Court Denies the Obvious

The hypocrisy inherent in the 'revenge racism' approach to assuaging liberal guilt is appalling.

Somehow, I had the impression from previous statements that you were FOR affirmative action and related attempts to provide blacks with special privilege over all other groups.

In any case, besides Asians who are discriminated against, so are Jewish people. Sub-cultures that value education are punished so that a subculture that doesn't value it can get ahead.

Somehow, I had the impression from previous statements that you were FOR affirmative action and related attempts to provide blacks with special privilege over all other groups.

You haven't been paying attention.

Appeals Court Denies the Obvious

The hypocrisy inherent in the 'revenge racism' approach to assuaging liberal guilt is appalling.

In any case, besides Asians who are discriminated against, so are Jewish people. Sub-cultures that value education are punished so that a subculture that doesn't value it can get ahead.
he likes Asians but hates whitey

This is a VERY serious issue.

In New York City, there is a high school for brilliant students.

Formerly, its students were predominately Jewish.

Today it is predominately Asian.

The only way to enter is through written tests.

There are very few African American or Hispanic students. They cannot pass the written tests.

That horrible mayor of theirs has, I admit, made a important point: Since New York City has so many African Americans and Hispanic Americans, it seems unfair that they cannot have more students attending that prestigious high school. He is suggesting that there should be more criteria to enter than simply a written test.

Of course, once they do get in, what happens if they cannot pass the classes? Should the classes be be dumbed down? Should those students be given extra points to pass?

Let as many blacks as possible and all Jews and Asians should be banned from the fake Ivey leagues

Hey Asian boy with the 4.0 and 140 IQ ?? You need not apply . You just need a 2.5 and 80 IQ

TheParser

Name the school or uni where they are lowering the standard for black people because blk ppl are too dumb to meet the normal standard ?

Unkotare

What liberal guilt ? Where? Who are these good liberals?

Revenge racism against who ? From who ?

Hypocrisy about what?

Unkotare
Hypocrisy about proclaiming racism to be a great evil while practicing racism at the very same time.

Ok. I'll ask you for the second time.

racism against who ? From who ?

Forum List

Back